Could it be, Gears 3

oRedBull

This thread is whether you can believe me or not, either way don't spam, don't abuse. I was playing gears of war 2 and was invited to a friends game with a gears developer, EpicDarkCorners8 (Epic were using these gamertags because it was a game with devs day). Obviously, people bombarded with questions of gears 3, but typical devs just deflected the questions. Eventually the friend who invited me asked 'why is there lag with shotguns, can they fix it?' EpicDarkCorners8 replied 'yes, were going to fix that in the next one'. Next hint came later. As the EpicDarkCorner gamertags were in the Epic office, the staff were alternating, eventually we were in a game with a level designer for the gears team, who was taken on after gears 2 was released. Maybe it was for the DLC maps, I don't know.

P.S: This is all speculation, nothing is full proof, please no abuse or spam

That would be my guess. Gears 3 is no where in the near future imo.

FX.

if epic sticks with their pattern, gears 3 will be released some time in November 2010. each game has been released almost exactly 2 years apart. dont be surprised if we see the first gears 3 teaser trailer in February or march!

if epic sticks with their pattern, gears 3 will be released some time in November 2010. each game has been released almost exactly 2 years apart. dont be surprised if we see the first gears 3 teaser trailer in February or march!

This seems feasible because there are a few Developers and Publishers that usually like having sequels out approximately every two years. So it would be nice to see GoW3 teasers trailers out early 2010.