commited

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm wondering about this one as well. Followed the guide here and managed to get "Focused" and "Obsessive" without a problem, but this one is still alluding me.

I'll be trying again tomorrow (Tuesday), as suggested, but it would be nice to have a better idea of the right time to try for it. I'm in the UK btw.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

I confirmed last week that Monday and Tuesday don't work and the day to do Commited is Wednesday.

I got the achievement last Wednesday night at 10pm (any time in the evening will work the same) switching between +14 and -12 hours. It unlocked for me after the 12th change.

Thanks for the info! I tried it again this morning (between 11am - 11.30am) and still no luck, so I'll have another go tomorrow, as you suggested. I'll post back with what I find.

Thanks again! :)

Just had another quick go at this, as I can't do it tonight, and I can confirm that it does work on Wednesday's! I tried it between 12.30pm and 1pm and it popped up after about 10 repetitions or so.

So anyone in the UK (and presumably the rest of Europe as well) Wednesdays do seem to be the time to do it, as I couldn't get it working on Monday or Tuesday. I'm still not sure if it works at any time of the day, but give it a try and you will probably get it.

Hope that helps and good luck. :)