Hellloo Achievement Whores!

UGK B1G C4T

Hey guys Joel here (UGK B1G CAT) and I just wanted to give you a breif summary of who I am. Alright first things first, of course I am an achievement hunter. (duh) At the moment I curentlly have one completion and that would be for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Now back to the physical world... I am curentlly living in Pennsylvania and a Freshman of a "local" high school. I play play pretty much every sport (except hockey.. Bleh.. My mains Basketball) My week is usually packed with practices and extensive schoolwork, but that does not keep me from gaming on a daily basis. Thats all I feel like typing... If you want to know more PM me or add me infact. :weirdo

Play all the sports you like. Apparently if you have high GS, you have no social life and you're fat and you're a virgin and you live in your mothers basement.

This is what I have come to learn from many, many forums. A high number equals no life.

And now, I say welcome to X360A. Favourite NBA team? And why do you not like hockey?

• 2 weeks later...
Play all the sports you like. Apparently if you have high GS, you have no social life and you're fat and you're a virgin and you live in your mothers basement.

This is what I have come to learn from many, many forums. A high number equals no life.

And now, I say welcome to X360A. Favourite NBA team? And why do you not like hockey?

HAHAHA ! True, true. My favorite team is the Celtics (Boston) and not necissarily my favorite team, but I do enjoy watching OKC Thunder. Now about hockey... I really don't have that great of an explanation but I just never could get into it, you know ?