• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently cleaned up my friends list and now I don't have any friends that plays Black Ops anymore. Since I haven't bought any of the add-ons yet I just have a quick request I need help with 6 achievements they are...

Date Night

In The Money

The Collector

Hands Off the Merchandise

Sacrifical Lamb

See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me

If anyone could help me out I'd appricate it. The best time to reach me is Wednesdays between 8am - 11pm est.

Gamertag: KDawg50

Edited by xEpiC iicon

Hey guys, I need help with the NEW Zombie map achievements, I also need help with 3 of the Call of the Dead ones if you'd like to help with that also. I'm on RIGHT NOW, so add me and let's kick some Achievement ass! Btw, my GT is Wraiths Wrath if you haven't noticed.

GT: Mister Rooster

I'll be online for the next 12 hours so if anyone wants to get a group going for the Annhilation achievs or if you want to kill Georgie feel free to send me a message and i'll hop on live.

I do speak English and own a nice shiny headset which I love to use ;)

Since my friend is internet-less until the 5th I'll turn to you guys. You're probably more dedicated than him anyway. I'm in the UK so UK times obviously, might make it a bit difficult working stuff out. If you fancy it soon-ish give me an add and I'll drop you a message, Jlzrd. I only need Time Travel Will Tell but if you need any of the others I'll gladly try and help you with them. Cheers.

I wish someone could confirm that you can start the eclipse with only two people. Every Youtube video I've seen so far has four people going for it...

I think you need 4. You need 4 people for eclipse button

Want to do cheevo with me?

gt ginister

I think you need 4. You need 4 people for eclipse button

Want to do cheevo with me?

gt ginister

I wasn't sure if you could have two people be able to press a button each and then quickly run to the opposite button and press that too. The buttons do stay pressed in a for a second or so. I think it'd be a dick move of Treyarch to have the ones in CotD be attainable solo or Co-Op and then make it four people only in the next one...

anyway, yeah I'm up for it. I'm working until later though and then I'm off out so it might have to be tomorrow if that's ok?