Professor Portal Online achievement

Frankie Godskin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help with Professor Portal, Friends List With Benefits, and Still Alive.

Have a time card and can create a junk account to help out with Professor Portal if you can help me with it.

Will be on shortly: Sirithre

Edit: Got it! Thanks guys. :3

Edited by Sirinth

This is the only achievement i am missing besides the hugging one but i have some friends who have this as well. I need someone who hasnt played online at all. I am willing to go through some courses in return for your help. thank you very much.

Gamertag: Solidstrawhat55

I haven't started playing co op yet so I can help get someone the achievement. It would be even better if that person had another account and could help me in return.

GT: EliteKillr

Edit: I helped someone else out. If anyone is looking for a regular co op partner, I would be willing.

Edited by EliteKillr

need the professor chievo. will help get other achievments in return for the favor. will do the dummy account thing if someone can walk me through the steps. send me a friends request with message saying professor and lets get this done.

my tag is axeuup

I need the Professor Portal achievement. I already have a secondary account with a 1 month gold membership ready to return the help. I just need someone with the same. I really want to try and get this tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

My Gamertag is SignatoryStar.