Tough/Long 1000's [Archived]

TemporalWizard

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a 1000 granted but deadlight took me ages to fully complete

The whole game can be beaten in what, 2 hours? And only one playthrough is required.

Surprised Hitman HD and Hitman: Blood Money aren't on here. They all require multiple play through's and weapon collectables.

Hitman HD I can't say, because I already knew every level when it was released and so I can't accurately estimate how long it would take a series newcomer to complete their first playthroughs. I will say that once those first playthroughs are done, any follow-up won't take long at all, and if you're willing to follow a guide, it's not actually difficult either.

Hitman: Blood Money used to be considered a soft option along with games like King Kong and the Lego games. Easy games for people who wanted quick completions. Obviously, now we have ID@Xbox games and others like Avatar and Backyard Football, but I would still hardly call it a tough or difficult completion. I can beat it on Professional in about three hours now, with all Silent Assassin ratings. Granted, I know the game well, but like I said, only the first playthrough would take any amount of time, IF not using a guide.

Hitman HD I can't say, because I already knew every level when it was released and so I can't accurately estimate how long it would take a series newcomer to complete their first playthroughs. I will say that once those first playthroughs are done, any follow-up won't take long at all, and if you're willing to follow a guide, it's not actually difficult either.

Hitman: Blood Money used to be considered a soft option along with games like King Kong and the Lego games. Easy games for people who wanted quick completions. Obviously, now we have ID@Xbox games and others like Avatar and Backyard Football, but I would still hardly call it a tough or difficult completion. I can beat it on Professional in about three hours now, with all Silent Assassin ratings. Granted, I know the game well, but like I said, only the first playthrough would take any amount of time, IF not using a guide.

I'd say Hitman HD belongs in there. It wouldn't take you nearly as long to do it just because you know all the levels forwards and backwards, but for someone like me, who had no experience with any of the levels (I still generally know how to do a Hitman game though), it took a lot longer. For someone in my shoes, I'd give the game a 7/10 for difficulty which isn't too bad but I'd say it took me around 35-45 hours.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I know this thread hasnt really been updated recently but i thought i would add a few suggestions;

Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Over 40hrs (2) and takes a little skill and luck with both no alarms and breach mode (3)

Ride 2 - Takes a minimum of 6-8 weeks to complete due to ride tokens. This equates to 50+ hours playtime.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Takes at least 150 hours to get to rank 50 and takes some skill and luck to do a certain amount of the kill achievements.

Ghost Recon Wildlands - Takes at least 80 hours

The Witcher 3 and 3 GOTY - Takes over 150 hours minimum and takes some skill to do.

Fallout 4 - Takes 60+ hours