Revolution Achievement Guide and Roadmap

StayonTarget

Rights of Use

This guide is not to be used without the consent of the author (StayonTarget) or Website Admin.

http://gfxuploader.com/images/d23622t9cwi7ket7p7tj.png

Overview:

Estimated achievement difficulty: 7/10

Offline: 7 [110:gsicon:]

Online: 4 [140:gsicon:]

Approximate time: 5 Hours

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: NA

Missable achievements: No [Level Select]

Does difficulty affect Achievements: No Difficulty

Unobtainable/glitched Achievements: Shafted. May take several attempts.

Extra equipment needed?: No.

Introduction

Revolution is Call of Duty: Black Ops II's first DLC. It consists of four multiplayer maps, one multiplayer weapon, a new zombie map "Die Rise", and a new zombie gamemode called "Turned." In the new gamemode you play as a zombie in a Left 4 Dead fashion. You try to kill other players.

There is a giant Easter Egg achievement in this DLC so you may want to gather some friends because this might take a while.

Die Rise

Die Rise is the new zombie map. It contains [new items]... Don't expect to unlock all of the achievements at once because like all zombie maps, this one will take a bit of time to get used to. Locations for all of the craftable items for the achievements are listed in the achievement descriptions. All of these can be done solo except for High Maintenance.

All zombie achievements except for High Maintenance can be done on easy! However, Shafted can be a tad glitchy.

How to Turn on the Power

Gather up points in the starting area then go down the elevator. Walk forward and jump to the second building. Walk forward and turn right. Open the double doors for 750 points to the left and the power will be straight ahead.

Galva Knuckles Locations

You can reach the Galva Knuckles by round 1 but you need 750 points to open the doors and 6000 to buy them. They are a one hit kill until round 14 for zombies and nova crawlers. Watch the video for the path.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjzlaOW2SQ]Galva Knuckles Location[/ame]

Perks

Throughout the map there are elevators that contain perk machines. They are randomly spawning except for for Quick Revive which will be in the spawn when playing solo. The Pack-a-Punch machine will also be found in a random elevator.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hioc4OURB4]How to Turn on the Power[/ame]

Turned

Turned is a new game mode where you get to play as a zombie and attack human players. You need four players to start (You and 3 others). If you kill the human player you become the human player. The person who is the human the longest is the winner. Not everyone likes this game mode so unless you do, you should check out the Achievement Trading Thread and find some people to play with.

Conclusion

With some persistence and help from some friends you will be able to get all 10 achievements. Die Rise may take a little while to learn the layout and Turned may not be that fun for some people, but this DLC isn't too difficult to 100% if you can learn the roots of zombies. For the experienced zombies player Turned will be the most difficult part.

KEY

Die Rise = Red

Turned = Steel Blue

Credit = Green

Edited by StayonTarget

1oCLiGJhbC9HCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzMzAAAAAOfn5-kbpBU=.jpgHigh Maintenance 75:gsicon:

In Die Rise, be the architect of their instruction.

This easter egg will probably take a couple of attempt to achieve so be prepared. Below is Richtofen's Guide. Maxis' path is much harder.

The basic items currently needed:

• Sliquifier
  • Sniper Rifle (Any)
  • Power (on)
  • 4 Players

Step 1: The Power

Turn on the power. You can not begin until this has been done.

Step 2: Tiles

There are several tiles in elevators all over die rise. locate the 4 (one per elevator) and stand on it at the same time. This should light them up.

Now you must look for 3 other tiles on the floor. There are several locations for these so look around. They must be activated in a specific order.

Step 3: The Sniper and the Balls

-So we have all heard of these magic balls and we are like "How do we shoot em down?" Well, you probably had the wrong step. First, one must get a sniper rifle (the SDV is best but it doesnt matter). Then, since step 2 should be complete, you can now shoot the orbs (best place to shoot from is spawn IMO). This will cause them to disappear and reappear at the starting room under the feet of the Lions. Then audio can be heard.

Step 4: The Sliquifier

-What is an easter egg without some Wonder Weapons to liven things up! You grab the sliquifier and take it back to spawn. Use it on the balls under the lions paw until they spin. Richtofen will then be pleased and will speak.

Step 5: Lion Tiles on the Floor

-There are 4 lion tiles scattered in a few places. Find all of them and have them facing the spire. Launch zombies continually into the tower using the Steam Flingers. After a while, the "Blood sacrifice" will suffice and some more sparks will appear on richtofens dragon.

Step 6 FINALE!: The Galvaknuckles

-So Basically one must buy the galvaknuckles and use them on the tower. There are your blue edges that need to be knifed so as to power the spire. Knife them each a few times and the spire will illuminate power! CONGRATS! Richtofen is pleased! High maintenance is now unlocked ....Except it isnt as easy as randomly hitting it. They must be hit in a certain order. Hidden on the map are several mahjong tiles. Each one represents one pole of the tower.

Hint: The dragons tails will light up signaling the progression of Richtofen or Maxis side of the easter egg; The navcard table can be built but the actual reason for it is still unknown.

Source: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=28325

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81CBNr9_kOc]High Maintenance[/ame]

04CLiGJhbC9ACRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM0AAAAAOfn5-y5T+w=.jpgVertigoner 10:gsicon:

In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.

Not too difficult. It can be done by round 3. You will need to four different components to craft the Trample Steam. You can position yourself in the room where you craft the Trample Steam and have it facing one of the doorways. You should get the achievement in one or two rounds max.

Two parts will always be in the starting area. The other two will be scattered around the spawn building and around the PDW area. Often times up the escalators.

• Flag Pole
  • Bellow
  • Metal Frame
  • Battery

Here is an easy guide to follow for the locations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zSuGFqpix4]Vertigoner Achievement[/ame]

0oCLiGJhbC9BCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM1AAAAAOfn5-1Zt38=.jpgMad Without Power 30:gsicon:

In Die Rise, reach round 10 before turning on the power.

Fairly self explanatory. Just don't turn on the power. You can either just hold out with 3 friends or find a good place to run a train of zombies. You can use the mystery box as that does not require power.

A good method is to buy the R870 Shotgun from the wall as it is a OHK up to around round 8 if you hit them directly in the chest or head AND build the Sliquifier (See Slippery When Undead). You can find a decent spot to run around in circles then just shoot a zombie. If you learn how to use the gun correctly you can kill 10+ zombies with one shot. Picking up the Perma-Perk Juggernaut works well too making you go down in 4 hits instead of 2. 6 if you buy Juggernog.

Another good strategy is to make your way towards the Galva Knuckles. They cost 6,000 posts but are a one hit kill until round 14 for both Zombies and Nova Crawlers. This means you should be able to get a free perk if you melee them all.

0ICLiGJhbC9CCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM2AAAAAOfn5-94vso=.jpgShafted 35:gsicon:

In Die Rise, use Pack-a-Punch and all perk machines in one game.

The perks cost a Total of 18,000 Points Solo or 19,000 Points in Multiplayer. However, you can only buy 4 perk-a-colas at once. Killing the jumping nova zombies by melee and getting a perk that way won't count.

You can down yourself if you have quick revive (Solo) and then buy the two perks you are missing. You can do the same with Who's Who. You won't need Quick Revive to pick yourself up in Multiplayer because you will need to rely on the other players to pick you up.

Most Perk Machines tend to be in the elevators but the spawns are random for all except Quick Revive when playing solo as it is in the starting room.

• Speed Cola - 2000 Points
  • Mule Kick - 4000 Points
  • Quick Revive - 500 Solo or 1500 Multiplayer
  • Who's Who - 2000 Points
  • Juggernog - 2500 Points
  • Double Tap - 2000 Points

• Pack-a-Punch - 5000 Points

You may have also heard about PhD Flopper being in the game. The machine is there as an easter egg but there is no way of actually getting the perk.

0YCLiGJhbC9DCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM3AAAAAOfn5-6YRlk=.jpgSlippery When Undead 15:gsicon:

In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier.

You have to build the Sliquifer. There are four parts scattered around the power room. They do not require money to build but you will need 1750 points after entering the power room to find all of the parts.

• Gas Canister - It is either directly next to where the Sliquifier is built in a cage, or directly next to the power switch on a table.
  • Boot Heel - Near the top of the staircase, next to the television. This part never moves.
  • Dish - It is either on the barrel next to where the debris was bought, or it is in the room upstairs with the showers and washing machines on a wooden stand.
  • Corkscrew - It is either in the power room on the tables by the elevators, or by the fridge near where you build the Sliquifier.

Once you have built it, get a group of zombies together and fire. It will make an acid pool on the ground and any zombies that get hit by it will explode. If those exploding zombies make another zombie explode then that counts too. Here is a video for the locations (they are random however).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRW2ePeGsrI]How to craft the Sliquifer[/ame]

0oCLiGJhbC9MCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM4AAAAAOfn5-2-Ulc=.jpgFacing the Dragon 10:gsicon:

In Die Rise, face the dragon head-on before reaching round 2.

Don't worry, there's no secret boss. You just need to get to the roof and stare at the red dragon in the face on round 1. You need to open one door for 750 points. Keep a couple zombies alive just to prevent accidental killings. Here is a video to show the path.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT6LhLsFUUk]Facing the Dragon[/ame]

04CLiGJhbC9NCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM5AAAAAOfn5-xfqsQ=.jpgI'm My Own Best Friend 10:gsicon:

In Die Rise, revive yourself.

Buy the Who's Who perk from the 1st building (maybe random spawn loactions) after turning on the power. When you get knocked down you become a Doppelgänger and you basically get turned into a different player. You can walk over to yourself on the ground and revive yourself.

Edited by StayonTarget

0ICLiGJhbC8VCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzNhAAAAAOfn5-9w9Wg=.jpgPolyarmory 30:gsicon:

In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a Public Match.

In Turned you get a new weapon for every kill. There are a total of 6 weapons you need to get kills with making these achievement fairly easy to unlock. Sometimes it will take several kills to receive a new weapon but be persistent and you'll get this achievement. Unless you are playing against a group of inexperienced players, this achievement will be quite difficult.

If you get a group of friends to join you (by searching over and over again until you meet in the same lobby), you can knock this out very easily.

• Executioner
  • M1216
  • M27
  • Chicom CQB
  • KAP-40
  • M1911

0oCLiGJhbC8WCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzNiAAAAAOfn5-1R-N0=.jpgMonkey See, Monkey Doom 15:gsicon:

In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a Public Match.

After killing a bunch of zombies consecutavly, a monkey will randomly drop. You need to grab it and throw it at a group of zombies. It will chain them together and kill them. Once they die, another white monkey (white glowing) will spawn, pick it up and the achievement will pop.

04CLiGJhbC8XCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzNjAAAAAOfn5-yxBE4=.jpgI See Live People 20:gsicon:

In Diner Turned, kill the human while its decoy is in play in a Public Match.

When a player gets a monkey bomb and throw it, they will turn invisible. Kill the invisible player for the achievement. If you are boosting it's good to wait a few seconds before you kill them just to make sure it unlocks.

Special Thanks

SIMPLYMIDGET, AgEnT STARZz, Nozza x360a (Title Image), Jordbrett

Edited by StayonTarget

In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier.

Ok so the work bench before the power room has 4 parts for it. This creates the Sliquifier and then allows it to go into the mystery box later. Everyone can pick it up from work bench if they are all there at the same time when the final piece is added! Its a liquid firing gun that exploded on impact and then the liquid spills over the floor killing more zombies.

Edited by AgEnT STARZz

Ok so the work bench before the power room has 5 parts for it. This creates the Sliquifier and then allows it to go into the mystery box later as only 1 person can pick it up from the work bench! Its a liquid firing gun that exploded on impact and then the liquid spills over the floor killing more zombies.

Yeah, I have a video uploading about it now. Pretty easy to kill 5 if you make a train :D

Here's some video guides if you'd like to use them :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSjg7ZQhaA]Call of Duty: Black ops 2 - Slippery When Undead Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Harry94

1Dc8P2NhbC9ACRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM0AAAAAVBQUPtIFuw=.jpgVertigoner 10:gsicon:

In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.

Find all 4 parts from the 1st building (flag pole, motor, fire blower thing and metal mesh) and take them to the 3rd level table. Place it on the floor and let it set and then simply lure 10 zombies over it for the achievement.

1Dc8P2NhbC9NCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM5AAAAAVBQUPuu88Q=.jpgI'm My Own Best Friend 10:gsicon:

In Die Rise, revive yourself.

Buy the who's who perk from the 1st building (maybe random spawn loactions) after turning on the power, get knocked down and then go and revive yourself.

Edited by AgEnT STARZz

1Tc8P2NhbC8WCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzNiAAAAAVBQUPqgpd0=.jpgMonkey See, Monkey Doom 15:gsicon:

In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a Public Match.

After killing a bunch of zombies consecutavly, a symbol monkey will randomly drop. You need to grab it and throw it at a small group of zombies (more then 1). It will chain them together and kill them. Once they die, another white monkey (white glowing) will spawn, pick it up and the achievement will pop.

Edited by SIMPLYMIDGET

Just got home from school. Going to try to find as many descriptions as possible. Soon as I unlock the achievements I'll revise and make the descriptions more involved.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=419339

There you go, add them and you did a really good job on the guide........................................................

hey Stay, here's an update on "I See Live People". we got the Diner ones after u signed off -- the servers came back up. we'll help u get them around 3:30pm EST

after the human get the white monkey, it's easier if a zombie stands directly beside the human. the human throws the monkey & goes invisible. the zombie standing beside the human kills him while he's invisible & the achievement pops.

The monkey see, monkey doom acheivement... just want to verify that it is best to throw the monkey at a group of 3 or more zombies to chain them together. Modified my info below:

Monkey See, Monkey Doom

After killing a bunch of zombies consecutavly, a symbol monkey will randomly drop. You need to grab it and throw it at a small group of zombies (3 or more). It will chain them together and kill them. Once they die, another white monkey (white glowing) will spawn, pick it up and the achievement will pop.

Coming along nicely. Do we know all locations (usually 3) of the items yet? I tried to get on last night and the serves decided to be crap out.

And by the way, is Steel Blue a good color for the turned achievements?

Items for the steam trampoline are in the start area, and in the room sfter you open the double doors in the starting area.

Items for the sliquifer are located in the electric room and the rooms going directly down to the bench below power room. Basically, after you jump the gap to go to power. in any area there, but outside the doors leading to edges. Down where the work bench is below power(no doors needed open but the door going to the bench and the couch. There is always a part in the room between the power and the bench. right above the steps that lead to the bench.

Quick revive, who's who, and speed cola are in the building you start at. Juggernaut, Mule kick, double tap, pack a punch in the building with the dragon on top. Where the electric is. You can get all of the Dragon building perks, and PaP on the roof with the dragon sign.

Starting building perks can all be had on the floor with the escalator going down from the start area, and the last through the door that has the sniper in the room/escalator leading to the mystery box.

anyone whos having trouble with the shafted achievement get 4 perks, pack a punch a gun and save up enough money to buy everything else and leave 2 zombies, down yourself and when you revive just run and get the last 2 perks

There is either a 7th perk or you need to kill the jumper round by only knifing.

There is either a 7th perk or you need to kill the jumper round by only knifing.

Just got down with a few hours of solo. From what I can tell there us 7 perks. I had all six perks and two pack a punched guns and no achievement. Here is a thought I had. When you ar on the roof and run up the dragon ramp turn right and drop down. After that turn left, you will be staring at a 3 building that looks like you can fling over to. I tried but had the fling machine to far right. I had to give up, but I'm 99% sure it can be done. If there is a perk there great, but thus may also be were the easter egg is. I have yet to find a place to build the nav card machine. Will try nore tomorrow after work.

did you buy all your perks cause i bought quick revive and 3 other perks and pap the pdw and saved up 5000 for speed cola and whos who then i downed myself and after i revived i bought the last 2 perks and the achievement popped

Exactly what he said works. I got the last zombie achievements today(not counting the EE, or diner).

I then took 5 friends through to get all of the zombie achievements.

I also made sure they bought every perk instead of getting one from the jumper zombies. once they had 4(one being quick revive) I had then get downed. I then revived them and they got the last perks for the achieveemnt. never failed once, and only took 2 hours to get 5 of them all of the zombie achievements for die rise(not counting the EE)

Just some advice for shafted. I got pack a punch first since it's the most expensive and beneficial. Then I got Jug, Who's Who, double tap quick revive. I downed myself which only activates who's who so I was able to move on with three perks. Then I grabbed mule kick and went over to speed cola and downed myself again. This time I used quick revive to revive myself so I lost all perks but was easily able to get the last one before dying.