Worst Xbox 360 game ever?

Samigi

I wish Rez HD would go on sale, I want it but I refuse to pay full price for arcade games anymore. I've bought more than my share of them. Child of Eden was an awesome game.

Go to GameStop and check their bin where they stripped the games of the cases and look for Qubed. It has Lumines LIVE, RezHD and Every Extend Extra for about $3.

If you don't have it there I'll try to find it and mail it to you.

Edited by Felonious Monk

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to GameStop and check their bin where they stripped the games of the cases and look for Qubed. It has Lumines LIVE, RezHD and Every Extend Extra for about $3.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/qubed/75690

edit: I swear it didn't say unavailable when I checked the first time :\

I found it on Amazon but they want like 25 dollars for it while gamestop for the first time ever seems to be the cheaper option.

Edit: I swear it didn't say unavailable when I checked the first time :\

I found it on Amazon but they want like 25 dollars for it while gamestop for the first time ever seems to be the cheaper option.

Thanks for the heads up you two, I just came on to post that I went to Gamestop for something else and saw this Qubed game on the shelf. Got a new copy for $4.99, pretty awesome. I wasn't even aware of this little retail compilation, I just stumbled on it while I was there.

It's a generic beat em up with a boring character in a boring universe full of stupid villains. Batman AA is an overrated pile of garbage that sold well because it had pretty graphics and the Batman name. Nothing more. The same people who think "OMG THIS GAME IS AWESOME!1" are the same people who think games like Bioshock are the "bestest games evar!!!"

Fuck Batman. :D

Generic beat-em up....you are joking....ok well lets agree to disagree (cause you are wrong). If you played the game like a button mashers you died alot. stealth was a BIG part of that game. U SUCK.

I totally agree about Truth or Lies. Bought it off Amazon brand new for like 2 bucks. That should've been a clue there. It was a fairly easy 1000 gamerscore but I had it beat in an hour... and it was not fun AT ALL.

I enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever... but once I beat it, I haven't played it since. (Then again, I usually have something new to play next but still). And I bought the "Balls of Steel Edition". lol

Battlefield 3 was about the same to me... The solo campaign felt really short but I didn't have TOO many problems with it. But once I got through it (and played a little bit of multiplayer), it's been shelved ever since.

Easy gamerscore is a plus. lol

I have Lego Rock Band and enjoyed it (but I like all the music games anyway)

I also played Lego Indiana Jones and Star Wars The Complete Saga (I own those)

And then I've rented the two Lego Batmans.

I basically played them because they were fairly easy and a break from more technically sound games (and more stressful ones) :)

I enjoyed the Smackdown vs Raw titles I own... but haven't bought one since SvR 2009.. I did rent WWE '12 and had fun with it... fairly easy gamerscore boost as well.

Oh man... I absolutely LOVE the two Rocksteady Batman titles (Arkham Asylum and Arkham City) They were great fun. I didn't 100% them as far as achievements go but came close.... two of the best Batman games ever made... here's to hoping for good things from the upcoming Batman: Arkham Origins

Well....you got your 5 posts out of the way....great...

**Giant wall of text and wrong about Batman**

See my response to Gackt.

Generic beat-em up....you are joking....ok well lets agree to disagree (cause you are wrong). If you played the game like a button mashers you died alot. stealth was a BIG part of that game. U SUCK.

Oh by stealth you mean press a button and hide above an enimie on a pillar and they can't see you for some reason then press one button over and over to lasso them up,they are a few feet above an enimie but the enimie AIs dont see them ? Or by sneak behind them and press one button to do a take down,those happened few and far it was more of a beat em up the other 98%. Thanks for saying I suck and at stealth games when I have preformed 100% perfect assassinations in all the AC games that I've played from 1-Revealtions,and coutless other stealth games.

The steath in Batman AA wasnt new or orginal. Yeah tottaly orginal no Medal gear solid or Splinter Cell didnt come up with those at all. As stated I disliked the game and gave reasons.

You wanted a response and got butt hurt when I gave some good key reasons. by saying ''Wall of text''.

Therefore get over it everyone has different tastes in games. Now lets get back ontopic

Edited by Deadsea 1993

I think I discovered why you hate the game, then.

Building turrets, robots, rc cars with bombs?

Thats not even close to why I hated that game,Does no one read posts just a few inches above them anymore. Those ''key parts'' werent even fun after the 2oth time. Nor satisfying. Hey didnt Black Ops come up with the RC Bombs anyway ? ha ha

Ontopic-Am i the only one that could not enjoy AVP 2010. The enviroments were cramped,graphics ugly,voice acting laughable. Gameplay in all 3 were generic.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

You wanted a response and got butt hurt when I gave some good key reasons. by saying ''Wall of text''.

Therefore get over it everyone has different tastes in games. Now lets get back ontopic

#1 My "U SUCK" comment was directed at Gackt and it was a joke, seeing how I quoted Gackt when I said it should of made this clear....

#2 Only 12 year old children use the term "butt hurt", so I'll go ahead and assume the reason you hate Batman is cause it's not the newest Call of Duty installment. I will also understand that 12 year olds can't appreciate any game that doesn't have explosions and MP.

I'll try and get over my "butt hurt"...

EDIT: I did tell you to see my response to Gackt, so I guess I did that to myself....still I hate anyone who uses the term butt hurt and seeing how it's hard to have an adult conversation with anyone who says that....welcome to my ignore list.

Edited by Carmona

Heavy Fire; Shattered Spear was Garabage, haas to easily be one of the worst ever. piss poor graphics, and controllor lay out made no sense, how do you put the cover button on same side as your reload, makes no sense, makes it ahrd as shit to reload.

im so glad an achievement didnt pop while i played this garbage, i didnt even make it through the first level before it was back in the mail

Heavy Fire; Shattered Spear was Garabage, haas to easily be one of the worst ever. piss poor graphics, and controllor lay out made no sense, how do you put the cover button on same side as your reload, makes no sense, makes it ahrd as shit to reload.

im so glad an achievement didnt pop while i played this garbage, i didnt even make it through the first level before it was back in the mail

That game wasn't too bad but it really needed a light gun to be played properly which the 360 for whatever reason doesn't have. Either way it took like 3 hours for the full 1k. Worth playing for that reason alone :D

Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

**Giant wall of text and wrong about Batman**

Well at least he put some line breaks in, gotta appreciate that a bit. ;)

That game wasn't too bad but it really needed a light gun to be played properly which the 360 for whatever reason doesn't have. Either way it took like 3 hours for the full 1k. Worth playing for that reason alone :D

But was that 3 hours actually relatively enjoyable or would they be better spent in base jumping without a parachute? There are some games that self-immolation would be preferable to collecting gamerscore. Shellshock 2 comes to mind.

In more recent memory, playing through MW3 and Blop2's campaigns were a special type of horror.

first 10 mins was so bad i wasnt going to waste 3 hours, i could put into a quality game like bioshock