Creech

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit:

Made a mistake, will re-upload soon.

Fast RP and Cash/Money in GTA Online.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0auocaVF364]GTA Online - Fast RP and Cash/Money - YouTube[/ame]

In this video I'm gonna show you a quick and easy way to farm for Reputation Points as well as Money in GTA Online. You can farm RP solo but you will need at least one other player to start farming cash.

If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll try to get to them as soon as I can.

~Pete

Edited by PimplyPete

Shouldn't this go in the community video thread? http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=540822

I'm not normally THAT guy, but I see a few people who are quick to point out inappropriate postings to others who participated in this one.

yeah i made the video and im part of the community so sure. but I don't see how its own thread is hurting anyone. I used the community thread in the passed but sometimes i just forget about it :D

Sounds more like you were showing off an wanted a thread on its own to do just that...

I've posted videos on this forum for years, im not showing off. 95% of the time people are cool and enjoy the videos. thread title clearly states whats in the thread, if you don't wanna see the house then don't open the thread and move on like a big boy.

yeah i made the video and im part of the community so sure. but I don't see how its own thread is hurting anyone. I used the community thread in the passed but sometimes i just forget about it :D

The apartment looks nice. I'll probably never be able to afford it.

As far as making your own thread for your video, I don't have a problem with it. Forums are for this type of activity. It just seems that the "net policing" tends to be "pick and choose" your battle instead of zero tolerance.

I do, however, appreciate your input to the forum.

Edited by Nitnoid

The apartment looks nice. I'll probably never be able to afford it.

As far as making your own thread for your video, I don't have a problem with it. Forums are for this type of activity. But a few of the people who did not direct you to the proper stickied thread, usually point people or harass them for making "bitching" threads and not posting their bitches in that thread. Or even an "encyclopedia" thread for the game. They tend to pick and choose what net policing they'll do. And like you said, you stated in the header what the purpose was and people don't have to view it.

I do, however, appreciate your input to the forum.

Heists are coming out this week, which will help you on your way to getting the big money.

I think there should be a better one. An apartment with a sea view + balcony IMO.

Just so everyone knows: All of the apartments that come with a 10 car garage are an exact replica of this one. The only difference is the view.

I haven't confirmed yet, but apparently all the 6 car garage/apartments are the same thing as well.