gibbering gemstone

*sigh*

They upped Chiltara's spawn rate...they wont up the gem's spawn rate. Some things are just supposed to be a rare drop, just like the new Goblin Vault portals; they're a rare bonus.....mind you, I did get a rare Rainbow Portal from a Rainbow Goblin on my Seasonal character....wasnt too happy about that.

Just be thankful that the console version has 2.0.6 as its base version, because up till then Chiltara spawned about as much as you see a Gibbering Gemstone. I think I had it spawn 3 or 4 times from the launch of RoS to 2.0.6

OMFG ... literally been at farming this for four hours now (I know because I watched TWO movies while doing this).

Second movie is just about to go to credits and I'm saying in my head, time to go to bed after this run ... and it drops.

I'd say great timing, but "great timing" would have been if it had dropped as the 20th Century Fox logo appeared at the beginning of the first movie.

OMFG ... literally been at farming this for four hours now (I know because I watched TWO movies while doing this).

Second movie is just about to go to credits and I'm saying in my head, time to go to bed after this run ... and it drops.

I'd say great timing, but "great timing" would have been if it had dropped as the 20th Century Fox logo appeared at the beginning of the first movie.

GT: Carrot Cake Kid

Have an extra one. If you want add me as a friend and I'll send it to you. If you just so happen to have an extra L70 pair of Firewalkers or Nemesis Bracers I'd appreciate it. If not, no big deal.