Finally!

What is this confirmed 6 player?!!! that's in simple terms twice the fun, I hope it gets a Europe release.

Also if they could just tweak the odd frame rate issue, usually more noticeable with pesticide weapons.

Bring it!!

One of the achievements is for rescuing the other 5 players in co-op. I guess it could just be a separate mode like survival in IA.

You should play 2017 if you wanna see frame rate issues:)

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

Thanks man, struggling to find 2017, frame rate does not detract from the fun. Sheer numbers on screen + pesticide is when at its worst. Picked up IA and loved it then read most peoples general opinion is 2017 is better, cant wait to play it

peace

n-joi

Yeah 2017 is one of the most fun games I've played on 360 or any console, just got 1000G for the 3rd time recently. Should be easy to find on ebay.

The problem with survival mode currently on IA is sitting in an empty lobby or starting game with maybe only 1-2 other players, the campaign is still quite active (UK times 9pm-3am). This is a game that for me brings a strong question about achievements, when I was younger you would have played this game and probably killed 100000 enemies without feeling any sort of grind, In my opinion I think this game highlights a small negative achievements can bring, as soon as they put a large number on them, people just think "DAMMMM that's a grind" just play it for fun, the achievements may never pop but those god dam ants eyes will!!!!!

peace

n-joi

ps respect to anyone though who has the lifer achievement, now that just scares me :eek:

Haha, I got 1000 in IA. :)

I never could find the time to grind for the 1000 in 2017 by myself and never really had a steady couch co-op buddy to help.

2017 isn't as hard as people think you just have to come up with a good strategy for each stage. How long did it take you to 1000 IA? I bet it was more than the 40 hours 2017 took me.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

• 1 month later...

Me and my brother-in-law got 1000 out of 2017 playing together, once on my account then once again on his. It's one of my all-time favorites regardless of it's multiple problems it was just flat out fun.

Never got nearly close to 1000 on IA but enjoyed that one also, It came out reasonably close to after we burned ourselves out on the first one so never made the grind to finish it.

Regardless, i'm quite excited for yet another EDF game, really looking forward to this. Asia gets it today, I want mine NOW!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...