Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be willing today and maybe tomorrow to help any and all who need this achievement get it.

Also anyway you want. Whether it be you join my game and get it or I send you any/all dolls you need.

My gamertag is FreestyleOtaku, just send me a FR or message and if I'm around when I get it I'll help you. Oh and this is free of charge you need not do anything for me. Just wanna help out some fellow Fablers.

I have half aquired now, I still need hammer, reaver, and theresa, I have Lucien in abundance to trade, if anyone can help me out it would be welcome. you can get a hold on xbox, gamertag: Remgeo

thank you in advance. -rem

Update: I have the achievement now, thank you to everyone who gave me a hand with it

Edited by remgeo

have lucien (edit: meaning loads of lucien to trade)

need everyone else :(

also, what's the sixth hero doll? i see a porcelain doll and a rag doll, but no generic "hero" doll in shops/stalls ... ?

first post, so no sig or clever little gamer pictures :)

Edited by jrod39

I have the hero doll (ha)

I need the rest of them...

I really suck at the shooting range... I tried for more than a few hours but I am really bad at it. I have 990 out of a thousand so this Dollcatcher achievement is making me very sad.

If anyone takes pity on me and wants to help me out, I'm on most nights, friend me - gamertag "GoodCat"

I have a few of the unique weapons and about 5 million in gold to donate if that will inspire anyone to help me. Oh and I will be glad to sell off and attribute and buy it back to give the completionist achievement if that helps.

I must be having a bad day I accidently blocked on person I think you had computer in your GT. Leave me a message on here so i can send a friend request so you wont be blocked. One other person i erased you message before a invite. If you sent a message and i so not respond send another

Still looking toget this Achievement

I am giving away Reaver Dolls

As well as looking for every other doll.

Still need: Garth, Hammer,Lucien,Theresa

Contact me on Xbox Live Please (ThatLaLaLa), only because I check my messages on Live more often then I do here.

I Only Need Hammer,

I can Trade Theresa and Have one extra Hero Doll to trade.

Somebody Help Me, this is my last achievement for Fable 2!!!

If your giving the achievement away i can always give you good rep and a whole lot of gratitude!!!

Edited by Chaos1100X

Chaos1100x - I have a Hammer doll if you still need it, but instead of you trading me those two could you not just send all 6 to me and then once the achievements unlocked return them to you? i understand there are still aload of people out there that need this an i think it would be easier that way, that way you would be able to trade them to someone else.

If that seems fair to you i'm on most days just send me a friend request.

GT is Spartan DS2547

Cheers