Great A Pimple

Ivan Mendez

Graduation is coming and i just got a middle sized pimple above my eye brow. I do not mind getting a pimple because it always goes away. But really on graduation!? If I pop it I know it is going to leave a dark spot. If i do not pop its going to scab off in about 2-4 weeks like nutting was there. Does any one know or have any advise on how to get rid of a pimple fast without leaving a dark spot. If its impossible I em just going to leave it alone and let it fall off on its own like i have done before it may take longer but its worth the Wait.

Apparently there's something in toothpaste that will help remove the redness of it. Before you go to sleep, apply some toothpaste on the pimple. Leave it overnight, and a majority of the redness should have disappeared.

I thought that helped against scratched discs.

No kidding you, it should indeed help against pimples too.

really? where did you hear that toothpaste helps with scratched discs

I'm actually surprised you haven't heard of that. People have been doing that to scratched discs for ages. It's what got my Tenchu Z working.

It makes the disc look like shit though, so don't plan on trading it in, selling it, etc. after you've put toothpaste on it.

As everyone has already beaten me to say toothpaste will reduce the swelling.

The other thing I can suggest is if you don't want it showing in graduation photos is borrow some concealer and put that over it.

And yes I do know guys who have done this so you don't need to freak out about the fact it's make up :)

I can't personally say what I've done as I've never had a pimple.

But I've heard those two work.

I don't know if you want to do this but you can do a 3 day water fast. Water fast is where you only intake water and nothing else for 3 days or longer if you want but it takes will power. Anyway, water fast gives your body time to fix any of the problems your body has been having, that includes the skin, it gives your organs the rest they need and your body focuses on fixing things that need to be fixed because it doesn't have to focus on digesting food all day. Every body is different so it might take more than 3 days, experts say doing at least 5 days is where the real benefit is..

Don't do this if you are Anorexic or don't have much body fat because you will lose some weight doing this. Anyway, this might not sound good just to remove a pimple. It's just a pimple. If you choose to do this, don't do much daily activity and don't do things that will stress you out. O and this has been done for hundreds of years to heal the body so im not talking whole bunch of bullshit here. Good luck, remember IT'S JUST A PIMPLE. Warning: You will feel a little dizzy getting up on day 2 and 3, drink lots of water. 2 to 4 liters a day/4-9 16.9 oz water bottles. Also only intake pure water and not from the fosset. Bottled water only.

Edited by ZEX NITROUS
edit

I don't know if you want to do this but you can do a 3 day water fast. Water fast is where you only intake water and nothing else for 3 days or longer if you want but it takes will power. Anyway, water fast gives your body time to fix any of the problems your body has been having, that includes the skin, it gives your organs the rest they need and your body focuses on fixing things that need to be fixed because it doesn't have to focus on digesting food all day. Every body is different so it might take more than 3 days, experts say doing at least 5 days is where the real benefit is..

Don't do this if you are Anorexic or don't have much body fat because you will lose some weight doing this. Anyway, this might not sound good just to remove a pimple. It's just a pimple. If you choose to do this, don't do much daily activity and don't do things that will stress you out. O and this has been done for hundreds of years to heal the body so im not talking whole bunch of bullshit here. Good luck, remember IT'S JUST A PIMPLE. Warning: You will feel a little dizzy getting up on day 2 and 3, drink lots of water. 2 to 4 liters a day/4-9 16.9 oz water bottles.

i know you are being honest and trying to be helpful, and i did read all of the post before you start reciting it to me, but do you really think thats good advice to give to a high scool student to get rid of a pimple?

couldnt you just eat healthy foods like salads, fruits etc. and drink heaps of water to get a similar result?

my advice is to just pop it and cop it mate.

Edited by BluWolve

That's why i wrote that you shouldn't do it if you have a eating disorder or are worried of getting one. I've done this only a couple a times, so i know it works. He asked for a way to heal his skin quickly so i told him a way but of course it's not the only way. You can go to your doctor and he/she can give you something. Yes, you can go to your doctor for just a pimple. We pay them by paying taxes so they will take it seriously. Also wash your face with soap every morning and night but key for getting rid of pimples is stress. If you are stressed out all day, it will take longer to get rid of it.

That's why i wrote that you shouldn't do it if you have a eating disorder or are worried of getting one. I've done this only a couple a times, so i know it works. He asked for a way to heal his skin quickly so i told him a way but of course it's not the only way. You can go to your doctor and he/she can give you something. Yes, you can go to your doctor for just a pimple. We pay them by paying taxes so they will take it seriously. Also wash your face with soap every morning and night but key for getting rid of pimples is stress. If you are stressed out all day, it will take longer to get rid of it.

very true, except the part about washing your face with soap. dont just use normal soap as it can clog the pores which can cause pimples, although some soaps can dry out your skin which can help get rid of pimples, like toothpaste does.

eating lots of junk food, sweating alot, having a dirty face or having dirty hands and fingers then touching your face can all be causes of pimples, but it really all depends on you and your own skin and habits.

some people never get pimples while some people get them all over. no one solution will work for everyone. maybe just stand next to a guy in your class that has heaps of pimples the whole night, then no one will even notice yours haha

If you must pop it do it gently so you don't leave a scar. If it's not popping easily then you could try applying benzoyl peroxide which will bring it to the surface. You don't want to irritate it and make it worse.

There are also a lot of over the counter topical creams which you could put on over night and may help significantly.

JUST DON'T CREATE A SCAR ON YOUR FACE!

I'm not gentle with anything ._. so I unfortunately have plenty of "Scars". Wish they weren't there, but I don't know how to get rid fo them now...

Kind of off-topic, but it has to do with the toothpaste trick...I tried it on a really scratched up Left 4 Dead disc and no luck, watched videos...did everything the correct way but I guess it was too far gone.

Toothpaste, THANKS a lot you guys but i rather not because once my little cousin grabbed some toothpaste and started to squirt it all over my arm and when i went to wash it off my arm skin turd bright red. So i think i m allergic to something in the toothpaste.:)

Extreme Rugburn "Chlorine in the water will dry your skin, and that pimple"

I remember i had a pimple on my chest and a few days later i went to

Wild Rivers(a water amusement park) and while spending a few hours there i get out of the water to take a piss i look at my reflection from the mirror and that thing was gone like nutting was there. My chest looked brand new. So i stared to question what had cased it to fall off on its own. Was it the sun, or the sun screed lotion? But who knew it was the chlorine from the water. So i will be sure to have that tip in hand. THANKS A LOT!!!! I mean it.:)

ir JessicaYou are one lucky girl for never having a pimple. One of my friends, a girl i met back when i was a freshmen had an acne problem it was not extreme but mild so it was not so bad. But i never took notice because she was supper nice, funny and accepted the fact that she had acne. Till one day she asked me if her acne bother me

I said "What acne".I actually never noticed it. She said "don't try to be nice" (in a gentle scream). Her:"Look at my face" so i did and saw nutting. I guess i was blinded. I finally noticed something, she was one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen, she was supper nice and funny. Long story short she gave me a hug and said "thank you". We are friends to this day and her face is softer then a baby's face... no seriously no scars no nutting her secret "patients acne goes away sooner then later" and a little bit of Neutrogena 3-1 lol.

We recently watched the new X-Men movie and every thing MYSTIC had to say was touching and it brought back memories we both ended up crying(lol) the rest of our fried would ask us what we found so sad about the movie "yea, its nutting":)

JigaPuzzle5 "clean towel on your pillow helps prevent pimples"

Onother acne tip i can recommend to someone in the future.

I only had one so i do not think i need to do all that. Thanks

TvThePunisher Almost everyone has some amount of scarring. The scars will eventually go away, or at least become less visible, so don't worry so much about it. Having a nasty personality is what truly makes one ugly. :) Thanks for posting

Last but not least i ended up popping the pimple it looked ready, I am happy i waited for the white head to come out, it left no dark spot only a really small tinny red dot that's barley visible. Graduation here i come.:drunk

Edited by Ivan Mendez

Pimples are so tricky! I am lucky to have never really had a problem with them, I maybe get one 2 or 3 times a year but its always in an obvious place and big and red xD. I use 'Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel' its expensive but clears it up in no time without leaving a red mark :). Be careful poping it because if you dont get the head or squeze it right the infection may spread under the skin and you will have more than one to worry about.