Company deals

Qonok

I was wondering what people bought from the company deals that have been going on. (i.e. EA, Activision, 2K, and Rockstar)

I got both Deathspanks and then both Mafia 2 DLC's.

I really enjoy these bonus sales that are going on alongside the normal DOTW and such. Hope we see more in the future.

What company deal?

The Protector Trials

Minerva's Den

Joe's Adventure

Jimmy's Vendetta Pack

Axel & Pixel

MicroBot

DeathSpank: T.O.V.

DeathSpank

Golf: Tee It Up!

Assault Heroes 2

Carcassonne

Assault Heroes

Arkadian Warriors

I'm also considering picking up the GTA DLC even though one of my friends has given me a loan of the disc.

Have to agree though, would really like to see more like this in the future, got some really good deals in it.

I've only bought DeathSpank TOV so far. I'm thinking about purchasing Axel & Pixel + Winterbottom though. I was hoping to save my points for upcoming stuff, but I figure it's best to get stuff while it's sale - new stuff can always wait.

Until it's on sale!! :D

Seriously, I don't see any point in buying DLC on Day 1 anymore. Most of the time, it goes on sale. I've completing stopped doing that, and waiting until stuff goes on sale. Unless of course, it's already at a sweet price. I mean, Raskulls' DLC cost 160msp for 50:gsicon:! Hell yeah!! :p

The stuff I got from 2K/Rockstar's deal was;

Minerva's Den

Protector Trials

Claptrap Revolution

I bought all the Dragon Age DLC even though I don't have a copy of the retail game yet. I've heard good things, and I can find the game used for about $10-$15 right now.

If anybody's starting to play and looking for someone to roll with, add me on live.

I did the same with Dragon Age, bought the DLC before the game. I bought the game a couple days ago but don't plan on playing it yet. I didn't get awakening yet, thought i'd just get it on disc later.

I bought DA: Awakening and the Golems of whateverthehellitscalled...dlc.

Unfortunately, I bought Undead Nightmare the day before it went on sale =(. Oh well.

If I wasn't busy with midterms, school, work, like 5 games, and other dlc I got on sale, I'd get some of the Borderlands dlcs, but by the time I finish everything I have now it'll be, like, march (at least) and I preordered DA2.

Say what you want about EA, but they really do have some great deals, and great games to go along with it. And I've never really heard people say anything bad about 2K and Rockstar, so, good job!