Hungry, hungry Chicken! The easy way right now.

supadryz

Hungry, hungry Chicken!

Gather 1.000.000 total corn

Ok this one is a huge grind but with the update it will be easy for the next 5 days as the weekly challenge makes it easy.

1. Plug phone into mains so battery does not drain

2. Turn your phone so it does not use screen save in settings!

3. Go to Multiplayer, weekly challenge.

4. Just leave it over night just playing it self.

5. If you need to leave game just press back button, the corn saves.

You will get around 100,000 corn per 1 hour with this method.

You can sit there playing it using all the power ups to get extra corn quicker but all the chicken will do is fall straight down collecting any corn in its way.

Best to grab this now or within the next few days because the challenge will change.

Edited by supadryz

I'm having this situation too, the phone crash when you have maybe 100 000 points or more.

I'm letting my phone does the thing at work, so when it crash I can see it and restart the level (and yes even if it crashes it saves your progress).

I'll have the achievement in maybe an hour or less now !!

This method also gets you the "Chicken is an expert!" achievement (if you get to 300k in one game/session without crashing/exiting)

Can back this up. I was afraid it may require you to finish the game you are in, using up all three hundred or how ever many lives you've collected. Luckily, the achievement simply pops when you hit 300k! Easy =D

Yep! It does seem to crash quite abit when left. Which is a shame really as it doesn't save your score but at least it saves the corn! I've found it crashes when I get messages come through or other apps flashing up. So you could try turning all services off.

Interesting. I have been trying to grind the 1million corn this way, and it has been quite annoying. I haven't been paying too much attention to my idle phone, and couldnt really pinpoint what was going on. Sometimes it crashes after two minutes, sometimes two hours. Will try and disable all internet access and cellular service to see if this helps.

Also, the 10-corn-per-1-corn update is not working for me either. The amount of corn you collect is basically half of the score you obtain in the challenge (cause when you are not touching it you always have a x2 multiplier). I have grinded all the way to 500,000 with little effort. I just turn the challenge on before bed. It crashes often, but anytime I wake up and roll over and notice it is not on I reload up the game and grind more corn.

If for some reason, you game was actually registering the new update, the amount of corn you would be getting would be 5x your score. So you would only need 200,000 score in the challenge to get 1million corn.

Anyways, at least three more nights I will be doing this grind while sleeping...I will def get 1 million by then.

On my 1st go I got over 300k in points and got the achievements for both this 300k score and the no hitting walls for 5 check points after about 2 minutes

The only bad thing is I guess the x2 in the top left corner miss lead me because when I backed out and checked my corn it was only around the 150k mark so the score isn't actually how many corn I had collected =( Still its quicker than any other method at moment

I tried a few more games and a few times it crashed after a few minutes but other than that I've had afew good 100k+ runs so far

On my 1st go I got over 300k in points and got the achievements for both this 300k score and the no hitting walls for 5 check points after about 2 minutes

The only bad thing is I guess the x2 in the top left corner miss lead me because when I backed out and checked my corn it was only around the 150k mark so the score isn't actually how many corn I had collected =( Still its quicker than any other method at moment

I tried a few more games and a few times it crashed after a few minutes but other than that I've had afew good 100k+ runs so far

Yes the multiplier goes towards your score. Did you play the actual game? It doesnt multiply your corn at all. Basically in this weeks challenge, not touching your phone gives you a constant 2x multiplier. Meaning your score is double the amount of corn you collect. So you actually need to run up a total score from your games of 2 million to net the 1 million corn achievement.

I was not as lucky as you...mine would constantly crash before 100k. Had to run games overnight...constantly resetting it when I would awake mid-night. Finally got the achievement though!