How to get Deuces Are Wild/Love Me Two Times by yourself

SanityDied

I just want to make it clear that yes it IS possible to get these achievements by yourself.

What you'll need:

- Two controllers

- Lots of free time

What to do:

- Activate the No Fail cheat

For those of you who haven't yet enabled the No Fail cheat, it is:

GR, B, GR, GY, B, GY, RY, O, RY, GY, Y, GY, GR

Okay once you have both controllers plugged in,

1. Go to Multiplayer and make sure you put your controller on the left and the second one on the right.

2. Select Co-op.

3. Choose any characters.

4. Now select any difficulty, but it doesn't really matter since no fail is on.

5. Choose either Guitar/Lead or Bass/Rhythm depending on which achievement you want to get first.

Alright now you play all the songs.

*IMPORTANT STUFF TO REMEMBER*

- You must play at least ONE note on each controller

- If you exit before finishing all songs you MUST choose the same difficulty that you first selected on both controllers

(I recommend finishing all the songs in one sitting as I am not sure if this works if you exit and come back)

Now this is the part a lot of people forget to mention!

Once you have finished all the songs, turn OFF No Fail. Then, go back to Multiplayer, choose the same difficulties that you chose the first time, and then fail any song.

It will not unlock immediately, but give it about 15-25 seconds and it will unlock (at least that's how it happened for me).

So there you have it! I hope this helps many of you and I hope you get the achievements. :)

- SanityDied

Edited by SanityDied

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
*IMPORTANT STUFF TO REMEMBER*

- You must play at least ONE note on each controller

- If you exit before finishing all songs you MUST choose the same difficulty that you first selected on both controllers

1. I played through quite a few songs w/o hitting a note on the second controller. I used the time to practice Hard with the guitar so I couldn't touch the second controller.

2. The overall difficulty has to be the same, I believe. It's determined by the lowest difficulty.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
I had my guitar on Hard and the other controller or Easy, so the controllers don't have to be on the same difficulty ;)

That's what I said.

I've already completed some songs in co-op, should I just complete the rest I have left, or start new and do them all from start to finish?

If you mean you have already done some songs on Local Co-op, then yeah just finish the songs you have left but make sure you put the same difficulties that you used before.

However, if you mean you completed some songs on Xbox Live Co-op then I am not sure if you can get the achievement by doing some online and some local.

My recommendation is to do all of the songs on Local Co-op because I am 100% sure it works.

ye i think this should be stickied or added to the guide or something to stop multi threads on this :p good job man

Are you people shitting me?? I posted a thread about this about 2 days after this came out, i have like 150 replies with people saying it works, try searching next time

HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79478

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...