Help-achievements are not appearing

I came across this problem one day when my xbox was having problems with recognizing that there were any achievements for the new games i was playing, i put in enslaved and went to look at the achievements and i opened it up and it says, " your achievements appear here. Unlock achievements by playing games." it only does this for this game and it wont let me delete the game history. I was wondering if anyone knew what to do.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Have you ever hacked your profile before? I'm not trying to accuse, but this has happened to me when I occasionally use the Profile Editor to unlock achievements that glitched (I promise I don't use it for any other purpose, else what's the point of achievements?) I usually find recovering your Gamertag from Xbox Live always fixes the issue for me whenever something like this occurs.

Once you do that, you'll want to redownload the license for all of your XBLA games and movies so you can continue to play them if you ever go offline. Just visit this link and follow the instructions. You can only recover the licenses every 121 days, so I wouldn't do this too often if you tend to game offline a lot.

• 2 years later...