Glitch ?

Ive destroyed the armoury once. Now i need to get back in for a second time and it wont allow me, this achievement is blocking me from my 'complete all missions in the secret armoury' achievement. Anyone ?

unfortunately its a known glitch. the only work around is to start again or join someone elses game who is up to that point, and complete it with them.

out of curiosity, did you by any chance use the glitch to get in the armory with unlimited time, where you slip through the floor? i believe this is how it gets glitched in the first place.

unfortunately its a known glitch. the only work around is to start again or join someone elses game who is up to that point, and complete it with them.

out of curiosity, did you by any chance use the glitch to get in the armory with unlimited time, where you slip through the floor? i believe this is how it gets glitched in the first place.

Nope all i done was the mission you originally do for the main storyline of the DLC

• 4 weeks later...

Well ill try that and hopefully their is a patch then i can bazz through the rest of that DLC. Longest one in my opinion. Well claptrap can take its toll aswell. Want someone to do the DLC with tbh. Might tackle the game on next college holiday

you think knox is the longest dlc? have you tried the underdome? i enjoyed playing the secret armory. hopefully the patch works for you though. i had the problem, but it was because i glitched in to get unlimited time in the armory. lucky for me, a buddy of mine used a computer program to unlock the mission for him to do again, then he just invited me to his game.

Same thing just happened to me. Although I went there, the big door to General Knoxx eas open, he wasn't there, and there is a red laser door blocking me from going up to the control room. This game is updated on my xbox, i'm playing it while connected to Live as we speak. Any suggestions other than restarting?

Edit: Just glitched for a second time, fantastic.

Edited by TerminalHate

• 7 months later...

It just glitched on me when doing the super marcus sweep.

Killed knoxx for the 2nd time, went through the right side but now the door is closed so I cant get to the button :(

If they had patched it this would not be happening after already getting Depot Demolition with no issues, I got "SMS" after as I was trying to avoid the glitch, seems like you have to be lucky