Tim Curry was just so creepy. Then the...thing...at the end.

I loved IT as a kid, to a point. Tim Curry played his role excellently. What ruined IT for me was the 'thing' at the end. As a 10 year old I though "ITs just a spider" and went back to the more gruesome stuff my parents brought home and let me watch.

Actually, thinking back to being a kid, I watched a lot of stuff I shouldn't have done (all of it with my parents). Horror films never bothered me as a kid, can remember watching The Exorcist very young. The only things my parents were bothered about was me repeating swear words from films. When I first watched Beverley Hills Cop my parents warned me not to copy Axel Foley. I promised I wouldn't but couldn't wait to tell my friends at school my 'new words' and was effing and jeffing with the best of them (I'll have been 6 or 7!!)

Thanks for the link. Free or not, achievements or not, I'm pretty stoked about this.

"The bonus episode contains two missions telling the story of Agent 47's first assignments in Morocco and Italy. These will alter the maps significantly, and not just by setting them at night. Sapienza now houses an enormous, blockbuster film set, while this mission's Marrakesh will be far less busy and easier to hide in."

I still think Hitman will be my GotY..

Yep, I'll be running through those sometime this weekend or next week. They are really nailing it with this game.

S7, very nice. I want one but don't have £500 spare. :( My pos Lumia 1320 is slowly breaking apart too.

I could never buy a phone outright even though you probably save in the long run, i've been on my mums contract for a decade or so, just never got around to transfering to my name, easier just sending the money lol, i'm currently on unlimited calls, texts and data for £32 a month with my Lumia but it was £55+ for the S7 Edge. I looked at my works phone companys contracts and saw after discount i could get the Edge for £30 a month, so we phoned to say we'd be cancelling and ended up getting the phone free and down to £30 a month saving the hassle of moving contract.

Is the S7 Edge decent? Genuinely know fuck all about phones outside of i don't want an Iphone, but everyone at work lives on there iphone so its pretty biased if anything else even exists, i went with this phone on my dads recommendation as he loves his S6, finally got some spare time now to actually google the phone, honestly pokemon was my entire motivation.

I couldnt tell you what lumia i have at the minute, i think its the 920? but the only thing i'll miss is the thing seems fucking indestructible, constantly overheats though.

Edited by DaveBodom

I think I'm looking forward to the remake of the original game more than 4. Yup.

I still have DR1 on my shelf barely touched, preferred DR2, not sure why it got so much hate. Loved that game. Won't be getting the remaster though, don't think I can cope with anymore of those loading screens!

Got an upgrade from my lumia to an s7 edge through work so i can finally play pokemon GO, i've never been more excited to travel home from work.

Nice choice, Apple suck don't go with them! Gotta wait til September when my contract ends to play properly. My shit phone can barely run the game. Wonder if the Pokémon GO craze will have ended by then...

I could never buy a phone outright even though you probably save in the long run, i've been on my mums contract for a decade or so, just never got around to transfering to my name, easier just sending the money lol, i'm currently on unlimited calls, texts and data for £32 a month with my Lumia but it was £55+ for the S7 Edge. I looked at my works phone companys contracts and saw after discount i could get the Edge for £30 a month, so we phoned to say we'd be cancelling and ended up getting the phone free and down to £30 a month saving the hassle of moving contract.

Is the S7 Edge decent? Genuinely know fuck all about phones outside of i don't want an Iphone, but everyone at work lives on there iphone so its pretty biased if anything else even exists, i went with this phone on my dads recommendation as he loves his S6, finally got some spare time now to actually google the phone, honestly pokemon was my entire motivation.

I couldnt tell you what lumia i have at the minute, i think its the 920? but the only thing i'll miss is the thing seems fucking indestructible, constantly overheats though.

Its crazy how much you can save if you just threaten to leave, especially to Virgin lol. I got a Lumia purely for the WP games but that phase only lasted a couple months, the only thing I like about it now is the glance screen lol.

I wonder if Case Zero and Case West will be in there as well.

I'm hoping, had a blast with both arcade games.

Its crazy how much you can save if you just threaten to leave, especially to Virgin lol. I got a Lumia purely for the WP games but that phase only lasted a couple months, the only thing I like about it now is the glance screen lol.

I'm hoping, had a blast with both arcade games.

Yeah, I've gotten a WP purely for a way to game while hiking/camping, and also so I would have a cheap smartphone that I wouldn't mind accidentally dropping off a mountain. I got a Lumia 630, I think, for about $15. But I'll still have my S7 Edge waiting for me when I come home, and my SIM is compatible with both. I kinda doubt that I'll want to game much on this piece of shit Lumia once I have access to a console again.

I can't stand this heat! :drool:

Yeah, I've gotten a WP purely for a way to game while hiking/camping, and also so I would have a cheap smartphone that I wouldn't mind accidentally dropping off a mountain. I got a Lumia 630, I think, for about $15. But I'll still have my S7 Edge waiting for me when I come home, and my SIM is compatible with both. I kinda doubt that I'll want to game much on this piece of shit Lumia once I have access to a console again.

That's pretty ideal then!

Love this phone already, just so much more easier to work with everything than the Lumia was, though i'll definitely need a case or screen protector. Just about to head out to visit my dad as an excuse to collect some pokemon.

Otterbox Commuter. Best brand and the case is slim and durable. Been recommending them for a decade.