Gotta Drive 'em All issues

j1-2damax

I have the same problem here..

So if i got it right, at the loading screen, (and when your lucky) the achievement information about drive em all must say XX/43 to make it work?

because here it says unlocked 41/45.

I know about ferarri and a fix, but when on your screen 41/45 stands, the glitch is still 'active' ?

Yep you got it. It was fixed in the first update but broken in the current update, so we're screwed for the time being.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep you got it. It was fixed in the first update but broken in the current update, so we're screwed for the time being.

Yep I have the same problem here.I emailed Codemasters recentlyabout this achievement (I get 43/45 cars driven on the loading screen). Here is the reply:

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Grid.

The "Gotta Drive 'em all" achievement is currently not achievable in the game, unfortunately. We are currently investigating what can be done in terms of a further title update to resolve this problem.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

So is this going to be fixed from the looks of it? I have no motivation to go for the legend rank online if I can't even get the full 1100G because of this achievement.

I wouldn't be holding my breath, Mr Insane Completion type man.

;)

I think the only way that they will get round to patching this is if they bring out some new DLC. Anybody know of any plans for more? I suppose they've left scope for another 150G to take it to 1250. The glitch has been known and acknowledged by them for so long that if they were going to do a simple fix, it would have been done by now.

Not overly optimistic...

I think the only way that they will get round to patching this is if they bring out some new DLC. Anybody know of any plans for more? I suppose they've left scope for another 150G to take it to 1250. The glitch has been known and acknowledged by them for so long that if they were going to do a simple fix, it would have been done by now.

Not overly optimistic...

My thoughts exactly. They've fixed it before so there can't even be a lot of effort required into fixing it again. When the first DLC was released it said that more was coming, but since there's no news of that I think they've just forgotten about it and moved on.

Ive emailed them again today asking about it. I encourage EVERYONE wanting this achievement to do the same. The more emails we send and the more we bother them about it, the sooner they are likely to do something about it, or at least come out and say one way or another if it is going to be patched or not.

Good news.. here's a quote from Codemasters, at

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338879&page=2

"We're making headway with a resolution. The proposed change takes just four days of work to do, but we need to retest and resubmit any changes to MS/Sony before we can release the pack. This will take at least a month, probs heading towards the end of April. Frustrating I know... "

The 'pack' bit to me indicates that they may be releasing the Ferraris after all (judging by the topic header). Either way, it looks like they're going to release an update for the game - and hopefully fix this achievement along with it.

Will

Good news.. here's a quote from Codemasters, at

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338879&page=2

"We're making headway with a resolution. The proposed change takes just four days of work to do, but we need to retest and resubmit any changes to MS/Sony before we can release the pack. This will take at least a month, probs heading towards the end of April. Frustrating I know... "

The 'pack' bit to me indicates that they may be releasing the Ferraris after all (judging by the topic header). Either way, it looks like they're going to release an update for the game - and hopefully fix this achievement along with it.

Will

thanks for keeping us informed, hope this comes to fruition

i see this has been an on going problem, I thought I would throw my 2 cents in and say - It's Still A Problem - Hopefully a patch is coming soon. It's a shame this might give it a "black eye", it's probably one of the best racing games I played so far

Edited by PyroFink

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys!

I also got the same problem with the achievement Gotta drive' Em All it's a pain in the ass that is still locked.

But do any of you guys know exactly when the new patch (v1.3) will be released to x360?

They claimed it would be released round about now but apparently there's no news. That'll teach me for being optimistic.

I must remember in future to check these forums b4 i spend hours going through every car i have to try an unlock this goddam achievement. Goin through those loading screens waiting for the 'drive em all 43/45' to pop up and seeing that it hadnt increased drove me mad.

How hard can it be to send a patch, just press 'SEND' Codemasters cmon.

Doesnt fill us with confidence for any future game releases.

I must remember in future to check these forums b4 i spend hours going through every car i have to try an unlock this goddam achievement. Goin through those loading screens waiting for the 'drive em all 43/45' to pop up and seeing that it hadnt increased drove me mad.

How hard can it be to send a patch, just press 'SEND' Codemasters cmon.

Doesnt fill us with confidence for any future game releases.

Ha yeah, ive done exactly the same thing. Hours of my life wasted, it cant be that hard to fix!!!!!

Not as frustrating as seeing April come and go with no resolution or even news.