Killjoy Assignment

CASCADEYOUTH

Is it even possible to get in Official servers? Most of the rounds of Chainlink I play that are not won by a huge score difference are won because the timer runs out. And each team still has 200-300 points...

Guess this can be boosted with more time on each round, but to me the assignment should be possible without boosting :(

This assignment and the jet kill ribbon one is the only reason I am considering boosting. Jet because I suck big time at it, and most of the time the "kills" end with the pilots crashing into the ground not giving me credit for the kill. And this because it seems impossible to get legit...

I think it's possible in regular chain link modes. I've seen ticket counts get reduced all the time. Never had one team or the other still have tickets left.

Also jet kills are easy on water based maps. Just fly around and use that missile lock on thing as a secondary fire. Destroys boats like crazy.

Gonna look up those killjoy servers now

Couldn't find any killjoy servers. I always win in chain link but it's always by a blowout and never neck to neck so the ticket count never gets below 50

I understand why the Killjoy assignment is causing people problems. The 10 minute time limit and 1000 tickets are the settings for most Chainlink servers. The problem is one team usually wins by a blowout 90% of the time so it's rare to see both teams with less than 200 tickets remaining. In fact, the lest amount of tickets that I saw the winning team have left on an official server is 128 so I believe that this must be done in a server with either reduced tickets and/or a longer time limit of at least 15 minutes.

Other than that, the Dragon's Teeth assignments are easy to complete.

Other than that, the Dragon's Teeth assignments are easy to complete.

Yes and no...

To get the shield you have to get 20 Suppresion Assists, easy enough, but the way Dice have done it, the game only tracks assists done by other people and not by squad.

So each round I get a suppresion ribbon, and I only have 13 on the assignment. So to get it I have to play the game as a lone wolf and not with my squad like I want to.

Kinda stupid that it does not track both Suppresion Assist and Squad Suppresion Assists as the same thing, but then again this is Dice and Bf4 has been broken from the start :(

Yes and no...

To get the shield you have to get 20 Suppresion Assists, easy enough, but the way Dice have done it, the game only tracks assists done by other people and not by squad.

So each round I get a suppresion ribbon, and I only have 13 on the assignment. So to get it I have to play the game as a lone wolf and not with my squad like I want to.

Kinda stupid that it does not track both Suppresion Assist and Squad Suppresion Assists as the same thing, but then again this is Dice and Bf4 has been broken from the start :(

While it is true that the suppression assists for the Vanguard assignment may not count, there are plenty of chances each match to get those assists if you stick to teammates that aren't part of your squad so it's still an easy assignment. The bronze assignments for Dragon's Teeth are among the easiest assignments in BF4, City Slicker and the Recoil Kinetics assignments are also among the list of easy assignments.

Killjoy is in theory an easy assignment as well, but I couldn't find a server where it is possible to win a match with less than 50 tickets remaining. Remote Operator has the very easy task of spotting 20 enemies with the MAV, but the other 3 requirements for that assignment will take some effort as it also calls for 10 mortar kills, 5 RAWR kills, and destroying a vehicle with the EOD bot. While the RAWR is easy to use, they are a battlepickup that many people will pickup trying to go for that assignment and an achievement at the same time. The mortar kills are easier in the Chainlink and Domination gamemodes as the flags will have a small capture radius meaning that they are easy targets for the mortar strikes. The EOD bot part of the assignment is the most difficult assignment criteria out of this DLC and BF4 as a whole as people will either flee from the vehicle or destroy the bot once they recognize that their vehicle is losing health. I completed that part by destroying an AAV-A71 AMTRAC on

Pearl Market.

Overall, I give this DLC an overall difficulty of 3.5/10 due to the Remote Operator and Killjoy assignments require doing something that could be out of your control, but the other achievements are very easy to earn and I give a timeframe of completion of 10 hours.

The EOD bot part of the assignment is the most difficult assignment criteria out of this DLC and BF4 as a whole as people will either flee from the vehicle or destroy the bot once they recognize that their vehicle is losing health. I completed that part by destroying an AAV-A71 AMTRAC on

Pearl Market.

The Eod part was the first I did, and it is easy with some luck...

All the assignments can be done on all maps. If a commander drops a vehicle on the battlefield it is considered hostile. While playing Operation Locker the enemy commander tried to kill some of my teammates with a vehicle drop. He got one kill and the vehicle was infront of me, used my Eod Bot on it an that part of the assignment complete :dance:

The EOD bot part of the assignment is the most difficult assignment criteria out of this DLC and BF4 as a whole as people will either flee from the vehicle or destroy the bot once they recognize that their vehicle is losing health. I completed that part by destroying an AAV-A71 AMTRAC on Pearl Market.

As advised by someone else previously, destroying a spawn beacon with the EOD bot counts as destroying a vehicle. So just play normally as an engineer with an EOD bot ready to deploy when you next come across a lonely spawn beacon.

This is the final assignment left for me, seems pretty simple so far working my way through. The 50 tickets win might be a problem, but the very first chainlink game I played I did this on, so hopefully I can redo this again for the assignment. Overall easy assignments the 10 hours are time consuming but I enjoy the game when it works.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing Chainlink non-stop and can't get this achievement. The closest I've gotten is 80-something tickets; never seen an opposing team do it, either. Unfortunately, it also seems like any servers for this no longer exist. If anyone wants to boost, I'll be online late Saturday and most of Sunday.

I've been playing Chainlink non-stop and can't get this achievement. The closest I've gotten is 80-something tickets; never seen an opposing team do it, either. Unfortunately, it also seems like any servers for this no longer exist. If anyone wants to boost, I'll be online late Saturday and most of Sunday.

I have a sever set up on xbone at 60 mins with full tickets. There were a few of us in there today and some randoms messed up the program. Search bdc killjoy and you should find it.

If there are people in there all we ask is that you party up and explain what you are looking to do and stick around to help out the other side.

I can reduce tickets if that will make it easier. Just message me gt: td33313.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...