Act of Valor help

xRaW CaRNage x

Yeah I completed the boss levels. Also I understand the issue with the achievement system right now but I thought it was a problem when doing the requirements and it saying 100% but locked. I'm getting 0% progression so I guess I'll chalk this up with the rest of the issues then.

I have the same problem with Act of Valor showing 0%. Two other achievements that haven't unlocked show 100% but this one shows no progress. Tried replaying the required levels and it still didn't unlock. :(

Similar issue here, Mine is Act of Honor though and doesn't even have a progress bar, lol. For any people stuck at 100% and still locked doing the requirement once more should pop it like if it's get to level 40 then go to 41 and it will pop same with s ranks and multiplayer sessions but i see no way to get this one to pop since i have no bar and i have replayed them all 2-3 times now

Similar issue here, Mine is Act of Honor though and doesn't even have a progress bar, lol. For any people stuck at 100% and still locked doing the requirement once more should pop it like if it's get to level 40 then go to 41 and it will pop same with s ranks and multiplayer sessions but i see no way to get this one to pop since i have no bar and i have replayed them all 2-3 times now

I've played them at least 3-4 times now on causal and classic difficulties and nothing. I need to grind out lvls for 50 so I'll keep playing them.

you know when you highlight areas and it shows mission progress and medal progress. if it says mission 100% in every area then im afraid your achievement is doing the typical wont unlock thing

It does say 100% done. You made me think about it and turn the game and check :)

Oh well it'll pop eventually...maybe?!

I'm having the same issue with act of honor. I've got every achievement besides act of honor. I've done everything and even replayed them over again on both difficulties. Has anyone found a fix?

I have not found a fix yet, same issue myself and i have no percentage bar at all, like it doesn't exist so im not on 0 or 100 since there is no bar, i even tried deleting my save offline and resyncing since you cannot play the game offline unless you bought it since games with gold requires a connection to play it and still no luck, in a last ditch effort i think i will remove my save completely and just start over and pray it unlock.

Before i do so though does anyone know of any dlc planned for the future or is 1500 all it will ever be?