No living towers avaliable please check back another time

FresH0121

Faction worked yesterday, so it´s just a problem with your console or the game pending in some weird way. Hardreset of Xbone or completely closing your game via dashboard solves this and after restart it works again.

It worked again yesterday evening. When the problem occurred I did a hard reset of my console restarted my modem and my router but that wouldn't fix it. My NAT is open. WIFI and wired neither of which wouldn't work.

I only need 6 more modifiers and having to wait for the towers to become available only to see that they put a modifier that you already have gets annoying.

Think I will face the same Problem sooner or later.

Unfortunately ignoned the living Towers until now because I couldnt start them, game told me they are not available. So my fear was they had restricted it for Germany because of law violation shit. But after a hardreset of xbox, everything worked fine again. Thats why I postet this solution of the Factions Page problem.

Maybe I just got lucky with the time I resettet my game and it startet working by the time of restarting but gave me the Impression I solved the Thing by my self :p