Advice on 9 Ball Jump, Combo and swerve shots

Hi all,

If anyone is struggling on the Jump, Comco and swerve shots in 9 ball, this is how I did it...

For the jump shot I used about 80% shot power, with bottom spin (RB) (about half way between the bottom of the cue ball and the middle on the spin gauge) and raised my cue as much as possible (LB). I jumped the ball perfectly over the 8 ball and potted my own ball. I then used a rewind and set the shot up exactly the same again. Rinse and repeat another rewind and thats 3 jump shots.

On the swerves I raised my cue as much as possible and added as much left/right spin as possible with a little top. The rewind method will most likely work for this too.

For the combo king I just knocked any ball into another to pot it, just remember to nominate the ball you are potting and the pocket its going into with the D-pad, pull 1 off and use you rewinds.

Hope someone will find this helpful.

• 2 years later...
Hi all,

If anyone is struggling on the Jump, Comco and swerve shots in 9 ball, this is how I did it...

For the jump shot I used about 80% shot power, with bottom spin (RB) (about half way between the bottom of the cue ball and the middle on the spin gauge) and raised my cue as much as possible (LB). I jumped the ball perfectly over the 8 ball and potted my own ball. I then used a rewind and set the shot up exactly the same again. Rinse and repeat another rewind and thats 3 jump shots.

On the swerves I raised my cue as much as possible and added as much left/right spin as possible with a little top. The rewind method will most likely work for this too.

For the combo king I just knocked any ball into another to pot it, just remember to nominate the ball you are potting and the pocket its going into with the D-pad, pull 1 off and use you rewinds.

Hope someone will find this helpful.

You can also do these in the Golden cue part of the game as well it does not have to be in the 8 Ball season mode.....