Got this game already since yesterday and this game is one of worst games in 2011!!

No guides needed for them, I got all mine 1st time very easy.

Theres 2 memories in the Hub and 1 per level after that, most are unmissible and just in the open on the main route whilst a couple are hidden behind obvious breakable walls.

Edit:- Probably the easiest missed one is the one in the pocket dimension past the amber light.

Edited by True Marvellous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Granted it is an extremely mediocre action game that was quickly slapped together to tie in with a kid’s cartoon series, but I’ve played a lot worse.

You could tell this game got almost no play testing as in the later levels there is “error not found” text where the retry and quit buttons should be. Also why does any game designer think unskippable dialogue in the middle of levels is a good idea?

Not a bad rental if you want a pretty easy 1,000.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

worst game isnt the proper definition just cause its easy.

The dialogue in the game was bad, and collecting DNA for certain evo was definitely irritating! But the worst game of 2011 for me was NCIS, awful game that you couldn't fail at and atrocious repetitive dialogue, though saying that it was an extremely quick 1000 points.

like this for example, ive played NCIS but i would describe that as laughable bad, i was literally crying while laughing because of all the things you described, stupid dialog and just the game itself, you take photos of everything which replaces the need to actually use CSI-style tools, touching/moving evidence(BODIES LOL) at the crime scene, everything that goes against depicting real detective work, i cant imagine what the real show is like, but atleast the CSI games try to depict a real style of detective work. but it was easy as hell which added to its laugh factor.

theres plenty of BAD button mashers, this doesnt seem like one of them, the fact im guessing this is based off some kids show probably helps, most of the BAD button mashers are based on adult themes and try to add a bunch of crap like ridiculous collectables or battle-system controls probably cause they ASSume a mature audience wants that to use that higher additional thought process while playing it....

also when theres no difficulty selection you know its going to be easy lol

as for WORST games of 2011 a few that come to mind for a various number of reasons...

Thor:God of Thunder

Green Lanter

Mind Jack

Alice:Madness Returns

Call of Juarez the cartel

Driver San Francisco

Dead Rising 2 off the record

Cursed Crusade

Edited by eiVaL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh god eiVaL, Green Lantern was BY FAR the worst. You definitely wanted to have a second controller on the standby, just in case you got low on health, to prevent you from having to play that piece of crap more than once.

This game, was not that bad. The graphics may be sub par, but you have to remember it's just like the movie tie-in games: thrown togeather just to make a quick buck while it is popular. The gameplay was fair & overall, I'd say it was an okay tie-in game.