Official Bitching Thread

JORDAN K 95

what the hell is with the one shot kills now? every time I have played I get taken out with one shot while I have to drill the guy with half a clip. Not to mention the psycic players that know where you are before you do. this game is the biggest pile of shit out there. Thats why dice is being sued. I hope they go out of buisness with this pile of shit.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell is with the one shot kills now? every time I have played I get taken out with one shot while I have to drill the guy with half a clip. Not to mention the psycic players that know where you are before you do. this game is the biggest pile of shit out there. Thats why dice is being sued. I hope they go out of buisness with this pile of shit.

EA is being sued because they lied about the state of the game in order to make their stock prices inflated. Then all the fat cats would sell their shares more a massive profit.

Theyll probably buy them all back when they plummet again, if the case goes through.

Win-Win for the big wigs.

If it looks climbable, it should be. I can think of two places (a tiny shed area on Flood Zone and a rooftop ledge in Dawnbreaker) that look obviously climbable, but it took me ten or fifteen presses of the 'A' button to finally register a climb. Fucking annoying.

Fuck yeah its annoying. I see so many good spots to get kills yet for some reason I can't climb what would be so obviously a climbing point in any other game. Don't get me started on the invisible barriers either that prevent you from killing someone (and in turn getting killed).

It seems like behind the scenes all the senior developers got fired and only the noobs and interns were left. Now that I think about it, didn't EA completely demolish the company behind Battlefield Play4Free awhile back? To keep them off the project is one thing, but to force the entire company to cease to exist is a LOL moment. Something tells me that had an impact on this as well.

To be honest DICE always seemed like another Bethesda (Elder Scrolls) to me anyway. Both companies put out a great game with a lot of content and scope, but were not up to par in terms of programming skills since every game has these amateurish bugs in them (or awkward controls) that any decent developer should easily see before release. BF4 is just unbelievable though, its like an entirely different team...

Edited by Bonemane

I dont have china rising but I was having a lot of trouble with this bug also. One of the fixes for me was to wait a minute while the map loads before I spawn, because if I try to spawn right when I join the game it always happened to me. I think that everything is trying to load at the beginning that is why this happens. So give that a try at least until DICE gets everything fixed.

yh it normally happens at the start of the game but on china rising it seems to happen midgame. tried waiting. didnt work. got in a jet my warning beeps were non existant so i spawn on ground and im still in the bug so i have to straight up leave the game

Fuck yeah its annoying. I see so many good spots to get kills yet for some reason I can't climb what would be so obviously a climbing point in any other game. Don't get me started on the invisible barriers either that prevent you from killing someone (and in turn getting killed).

It seems like behind the scenes all the senior developers got fired and only the noobs and interns were left. Now that I think about it, didn't EA completely demolish the company behind Battlefield Play4Free awhile back? To keep them off the project is one thing, but to force the entire company to cease to exist is a LOL moment. Something tells me that had an impact on this as well.

To be honest DICE always seemed like another Bethesda (Elder Scrolls) to me anyway. Both companies put out a great game with a lot of content and scope, but were not up to par in terms of programming skills since every game has these amateurish bugs in them (or awkward controls) that any decent developer should easily see before release. BF4 is just unbelievable though, its like an entirely different team...

Yeah, don't get me started on how many invisible walls I've experienced: throw grenades and they bounce right back, shoot and the bullets stop right in front of you, yet you can get hurt through those invisible walls? Makes total sense.

EDIT: This game freezes WAY too fucking much. Can't believe that's yet to be fixed. Also, tonight was the second time that I've jumped off a roof, went to parachute, but the match ended, so I couldn't parachute...yet it gives me a fucking death. Makes no goddamn sense whatsoever, and is just one of the many little things that pisses me off really bad with this game.

Edited by Creasy47

I forgot to add one of the bigger complaints which is the falling deaths which to me seem to be one of the bigger gameplay changes. A 5-10 foot fall shouldn't kill a person, especially not a soldier in full gear. Half of my deaths are because of this BS, especially in hardcore mode.

If I have to parachute when I'm literally just jumping between floors on buildings then somewhere, something went hellishly wrong during programming.

"It should be" that should be DICE's montra for BF4. Haha.

There are several fences that I can not climb over on Golmud and Floodzone. Also there is a ladder near one of the spawns in Conquest on Floodzone that you can climb but only to the top rung, it will not allow you to get on top of the building. Siege of Shanghai gives me trouble near the Skyscraper before it comes down too.

If it looks climbable, it should be. I can think of two places (a tiny shed area on Flood Zone and a rooftop ledge in Dawnbreaker) that look obviously climbable, but it took me ten or fifteen presses of the 'A' button to finally register a climb. Fucking annoying.

have either of you 2 every been killed in action when jumping over ome fences? i could be minding my own buisness running across a field come a cross a little wooden fence jump over it and get killed in action. im like .......dafuq just happened did i jump over catch my leg and break my neck or something. its happened a few times that lol

Yes. It is annoying for sure. Remember in BF3 when you used to die from a fall that was less than a meter? It is about annoying as that.

haha yeah. the worst injury ever a twisted ankle from a 1 meter jump and your dead.

wish i played the game before they nerfed the ucav lol it takes ages for this thing to reload and its a lot weaker than what it is in the videos iv seen lol

lol it just happened again. i got an awesome rpg kill on a scout chopper i then jumped over thi little tiny wall....killed in action. them damn twisted ankle injuries im tellin ya. fatal injury

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

I love how this game is such a piece of shit that every time it freezes, it tells me I have corrupted save data, forcing me to dashboard and delete my cache or alter my brightness, controls, options etc. every single time I load the game. Such a mess. This game really is unsalvageable. It's been two months and the game gets worse and worse with every new update. They really fucked themselves with this one.

I got on the other day and it was OHKs galore along with almost invincible enemies for me after I downloaded that new update. Luckily I got my new recorder so I'll be throwing the hilarious video on YouTube at some point. Love putting whole clips into people or hitting a group of them twice with an RPG in hardcore mode only for them to turn around and drop me on the first shot. Then, I see they have over 70 health left LOL :drunk.

I got on the other day and it was OHKs galore along with almost invincible enemies for me after I downloaded that new update. Luckily I got my new recorder so I'll be throwing the hilarious video on YouTube at some point. Love putting whole clips into people or hitting a group of them twice with an RPG in hardcore mode only for them to turn around and drop me on the first shot. Then, I see they have over 70 health left LOL :drunk.

I had instances all night last night (I think the game just gets worse during the evening/night) where I'd unload on someone, my shots stop connecting, and then he kills me instantly and has 1 Health left.

EDIT: This game freezes 100% of the time for me when I'm playing Dawnbreaker. Sometimes it's immediate, other times I get to the end and it freezes.

Edited by Creasy47

EDIT: This game freezes 100% of the time for me when I'm playing Dawnbreaker. Sometimes it's immediate, other times I get to the end and it freezes.

Yep, me and a friend exit every time before that map comes along. We've started calling it Dawnfreezer now...

Strangly enough though, with the exception of the map specific glitches (Dawnfreezer, landsharks on Hurt Locker en invisibles on Dragon's pass) I've actually had a GREAT week of BF4! I've had little to no problems en buffed all of my stats, skill went up 90, KD went up 0.7 en SPM about 80...

You were playing Rush before? As much as i loved that game mode before it has been unplayable since BF3 (in my opinion)

I always thought it was because players were bigger morons (fair enough its about 60% of the equation) but i recently saw a video by Levelcap and he made a good point: map design. Before BF was Conquest (or CQ assault) When the introduced Rush in BF: BC The maps were designed for Rush, same With BF: BC 2. And i LOVED Rush on there!! But with BF3 they tried to make more game modes available and so the maps needed to be changed to accommodate those modes. Rush now is either: spawntrap for attackers or your team arms and destroys everything in 8 minutes flat, i have yet to see a close game...

You were playing Rush before? As much as i loved that game mode before it has been unplayable since BF3 (in my opinion)

I always thought it was because players were bigger morons (fair enough its about 60% of the equation) but i recently saw a video by Levelcap and he made a good point: map design. Before BF was Conquest (or CQ assault) When the introduced Rush in BF: BC The maps were designed for Rush, same With BF: BC 2. And i LOVED Rush on there!! But with BF3 they tried to make more game modes available and so the maps needed to be changed to accommodate those modes. Rush now is either: spawntrap for attackers or your team arms and destroys everything in 8 minutes flat, i have yet to see a close game...

That's why I've grown tired of Rush and warmed up to Conquest. The matches are too quick and it's the same bullshit every time, just like you said. It killed it for me but I'm enjoying myself a lot more on Conquest, which I never thought I would say.

anyone managed to get 3 bomber ribbons lol i just cant get 3 kills with that bomber in a single round.

1 theres alway a queue of players standing outside waiting for the bomber to spawn only for a vehicle to come and get a multikill on everyone lol

2 theres never anyone to shoot at. all the vehicles move out the way cos their spidey sense is tingling when ever you shoot rockets at them.

That's why I've grown tired of Rush and warmed up to Conquest. The matches are too quick and it's the same bullshit every time, just like you said. It killed it for me but I'm enjoying myself a lot more on Conquest, which I never thought I would say.

Luckely, CQ has always been my favorite mode, i never get tired of it! Because i work shifts i don't have a set group of friends to play with, so most of the time i'm solo (even when with a squad) And CQ is a game mode you can actually feel like you're doing something even when your team is losing. Capping/holding flags is something you can do by your self because not eveybody is focused on the same spot. Usually even when my team sucks absolute monkey balls and we lose by 300 tickets, i'll still be top 3 with a higher score then the nr1 of the winning team...

16-2 on Conquest on Flood Zone and my game freezes. Whew. THE most broken game I've ever played in my life. It's like they went out of their way to make it this terrible. So I shut the game off, turn it back on, load it all up, wait for a friend to join a match, and when I click to join, game freezes again. It just abso-fucking-lutely blows my mind.

EDIT: Had my breaking point tonight. I just can't stand it: incompetent teammates that you just cannot rely on, mixed in with TOO many goddamn instances where I unload on someone, I just can't hit them anymore (hit detection error, because I'm aimed and firing right at them) and I get no more hit markers, and they kill me and they have 1 health left. The game is broken. There's no fix for it at this time and skill is totally irrelevant in this case. I'm just going to focus on other games and other shit for a while, give this game a hearty break for some time. Sadly, I'm sure I'll cave and play it again ASAP, but for now, I'm steering clear from it.

Edited by Creasy47

I was also having some serious problems with this game. I was dealing with it and complaining about it but I realized that there are way too many great games out there to be wasting my time on this game. So I started playing something else.

I traded in BF4 and I miss it already so I have decided to go grab the premium edition of BF3. I stopped playing after Karkand and now I am ready to play the rest of the maps and without game breaking bugs!

Working on getting Jet Fighter Ribbons for the ridiculous China Rising assignment "Eyes in the Sky" to unlock the utterly useless UCAV gadget to finish off the last China Rising assignment "I'm Dynamite" and finding that my 7-2 (all jet kills) is not going to count because somehow I'm on an "unranked" server. This despite the fact that I only search for "Official Ranked Normal" servers.

Not too mention the constant freezes and save corruptions. I think I re-set my Xbox over 25 times in my last session of BattleFreeze 4. My settings must've been corrupted at least 5 times. I hope EA pays for what they've done to the once great and noble Battlefield series. I just want my last achievement and then I'm leaving the battlefield and going back to the world.

Where should i start? It seems like this game has SO many errors in it..

It freeze A LOT. It happens often when i do a 'random spawn' in Domination, ill spawn with the enemies? Kind of hard to get a good ratio with that problem.

I started out with singleplayer, but it havent saved any points (got gold achievement in all of them) and found a lot of weapons.. In my stats, there a 3 weapon and 2 other collectibles. But no points! lol. Also got some achievements for finding collectibles too. Seems like they were rushing it Little bit to much :-)

But with that said.. Man i love that game!

Where should i start? It seems like this game has SO many errors in it..

It freeze A LOT. It happens often when i do a 'random spawn' in Domination, ill spawn with the enemies? Kind of hard to get a good ratio with that problem.

I started out with singleplayer, but it havent saved any points (got gold achievement in all of them) and found a lot of weapons.. In my stats, there a 3 weapon and 2 other collectibles. But no points! lol. Also got some achievements for finding collectibles too. Seems like they were rushing it Little bit to much :-)

But with that said.. Man i love that game!

domination gets a bit crazy but i guess the spawns cant really be helped because they are random. it doesnt happen in conquest or oblitersation unless you spawn on someone in a gun fight