Four rings of death, cable, or box?

Sporty Flea

Ok, so I moved houses today, and I plugged in my 360 to see the 4 rings, saying that my A/V cable was not plugged in correctly, and I knew it was, so I turned it off and restarted it a few times till the flashing red lights went away. But then I quickly noticed that the TV wasn't getting anything from the xbox, Audio, or video. so then I looked up the four lights, tried all of the fixes and nothing has changed, so here are the facts:

1. I turn on my box now and as long as the AV cable is plugged in I don't get any flashing lights.

2. I know the box (to some level) is working, because I can turn it off through the controller.(even though I can't see anything)

3. if the box is on, and I pull the cable out, it starts flashing the four rings, and stops as soon as I plug the cable back in.

Any one have any ideas if this sounds like the cable or the box? I sent a ticket to microsoft, but who knows if/when they will tell me anything useful.

I know my box isn't under warranty anymore, so I am just hoping to hear some good news, lol. Thanks all for any info