Son Of A Glitch

Perxxxxx

I really hate to complain about such a good game but wtf. i beat some guy 3-1 online and when i check my HUB it says that he beat me 3-0 and when i went into a be a pro game it said i had 5% DNF which basically means that i quit the game against a guy i was beating 3-1 which nobody with half a brain would do. the game finished fine just like all the rest id played and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until i checked my stats - dont suppose anyone can try and offer an explanation :confused:

I really hate to complain about such a good game but wtf. i beat some guy 3-1 online and when i check my HUB it says that he beat me 3-0 and when i went into a be a pro game it said i had 5% DNF which basically means that i quit the game against a guy i was beating 3-1 which nobody with half a brain would do. the game finished fine just like all the rest id played and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until i checked my stats - dont suppose anyone can try and offer an explanation :confused:

did you get disconnected?

it happened to me a couple of times now, but I did get disconnected during the game.

I was up 3-1 and it was the 70th minute or something - then I got disconnected from XBL and when I checked my stats after I received the loss and DNF percentage, too.