General Amsel.

xVSiKVx

Ok, so me and my mate have been trying this for the past half hour, taking turns at trying to get him with the pistol, just now, my mate killed him with the pistol, and the achievement didn't unlock?

I was on Recruit, and we did start from the beginning of the level, so what went wrong?:(

Ok, so me and my mate have been trying this for the past half hour, taking turns at trying to get him with the pistol, just now, my mate killed him with the pistol, and the achievement didn't unlock?

I was on Recruit, and we did start from the beginning of the level, so what went wrong?:(

cant do it on the lowest difficulty, must be a higher one

cant do it on the lowest difficulty, must be a higher one

Your kidding?:(

Damn, maybe the achievement guide should be updated to say this? Not the one on the forums, unless that doesn't have it either..

I'll give it another shot later then, just hope we can do it.:p

^^ NO I did it on recruit. It would of said something in the description.

Some people have reported doing it 5+ times and then getting the achievement.

Oh, then if you're 100% sure its possible on Recruit, then should i just keep trying it on that difficulty?

I got this by using the max. pistol ammo trick (when you pick up the pistol, use up all the ammo as quick as possible and Reznov will run over and give you full ammo for your pistol as he would with the Mosin Nagant).

I then shot Amsel's driver and shot the truck coming down the road from the right to Amsel twice and as Amsel reached his car I spammed bullets into the truck and BOOM. Achievement unlocked. Did it on Regular BTW.

I just did this on recruit. Second attempt having given up months ago!

I followed the video till the point he gets in the car, then followed the advice above. Unloaded a clip into him whilst he's in the back of the car, grazed him. Reloaded then unloaded another clip as he got out and started running. Then I got it!

Thanks for the advice above!