Achievement Trading Thread (Piece of the Pie)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to work on getting a list for the multiplayer ach. I will work with this site and the true ach site to see who i can come up with and I am hoping that we can do this on either Friday or Saturday night depending on the number of people we get. So far we have three. if you want in then post your GT and I'll try and get it all worked out. My gamertag is A NJ Devil. you can reply to this message or send me a pm on xbox live. if you have any friends that have this and can help out for the 5 mins it take s to do this please ask them for the favor. Thanks

GT list:

1. A NJ Devil

2. TnTJudbud

3. qManballin

I am going to work on getting a list for the multiplayer ach. I will work with this site and the true ach site to see who i can come up with and I am hoping that we can do this on either Friday or Saturday night depending on the number of people we get. So far we have three. if you want in then post your GT and I'll try and get it all worked out. My gamertag is A NJ Devil. you can reply to this message or send me a pm on xbox live. if you have any friends that have this and can help out for the 5 mins it take s to do this please ask them for the favor. Thanks

GT list:

1. A NJ Devil

2. TnTJudbud

3. qManballin

GT list:

1. A NJ Devil

2. TnTJudbud

3. qManballin

4. Quicksand Jesus

We will just keep trying every night @ 7:30 PM PST till we get enough peeps in at the same time to finish this thing...

Player Match then Custom match..

1: TNTJudbud

2: A6H3R1

3: MILJE78

4: N1NJAelf777

5: ViceroyZeke

6: Corrosive5cott

7: Quicksand Jesus

8: sms94555

9: captNclutch16

Reserve: :eek:

Edited by TNTJudbud

• 2 weeks later...
We will just keep trying every night @ 7:30 PM PST till we get enough peeps in at the same time to finish this thing...

10: TXRickC

I have a copy in the mail now, hopefully I can help and complete this one.

10: TXClark

Reserve: :eek:

Lets try this again! Friday 4-29-2011 7:30 PM PST

sent messages through Live to some players on the DC:AS Leaderboard, geez, top 2 spots is same guy "MikeReed216" & "B0B0NICPLAGUE" who sent me replies from both and was very disturbed that someone would not earn this achievement on their own. Swearing up a storm of his own, so Live Complaints filed on both due to his choice language.

Want to say Thank you to the following:

Corrosive5cott

MILJE78

N1NJAelf777

Roonsan

BSTFD USofWALES

TXRickC

Shadow clay13

Way to hang in there we did it! :woop:

Yes, I was amazed how no one dropped out while waiting nearly an hour. During that wait I was messaging anybody who had previously played the game in hopes of tracking down 7 more players. It payed off :)