Tea Party question.

Albel Nox

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/DX/OV/0ICLiGJhbC9ACBsFG1lTWDE2L2FjaC8wLzI0AAAAAOfn5-+6cxE=.jpgTea Party - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Destroy 10 Ruin Barriers.

Alright, so I've just finished Chapter Three and destroyed what seemed like a lot more than ten ruin barriers. My question is this, does just destroying them count, or does it have to be with the Teapot Cannon like the name implies?

Thanks.

Got mine during chapter 4 (at the gazebo) and I used the horse as well as the tea-pot through the whole game, so I don't think there's a glitch. Maybe you just missed destroying some of 'em since they mostly aren't needed to be torn down story-wise?

Any reported bugs or fixes on this one?

I just completed the game and havent gotten this yet

Did you get all the collectables? You only destroy a couple going through the story, but if you got all the collectables, you destroy many more & should've gotten it in one playthrough.

Did you get all the collectables? You only destroy a couple going through the story, but if you got all the collectables, you destroy many more & should've gotten it in one playthrough.

I have more than half of each collectable. I also remember destryoing the gazeebo in question. Im pretty thorough when it comes to smashing stuff.

I think im just screwed

I have more than half of each collectable. I also remember destryoing the gazeebo in question. Im pretty thorough when it comes to smashing stuff.

I think im just screwed

did you use the hobby horse? there are some reports that seem to indicate thats the only method that counts