Issues with monster killing titles

I've come across a frustrating issue that may force a complete restart of the game, but wanted to get some other opinions before I did so. Title 112, Duelist, hasn't unlocked despite the fact that I've met the requirements. My bestiary states I've killed 12 Dullahans, but the game still has it grayed out when I check in the adventure guild. I tried starting a new game+ to see if it would correctly register, but the same issue persisted. Naturally this would prevent me from obtaining all titles which results in the problem.

I've been experiencing numerous freezes during the post game content, which has left me wondering if the problem relates to the importing of a cleared RoAW file. I didn't experience any trouble myself, but I know others had.

In short, I was wondering if anyone else experienced any similar trouble. In addition, I was curious if anyone who did not import a RoAW file experienced any trouble with post game freezes. Any information that the community would share would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Remeki

I decided to follow iNf3Rn0 Lan's wise advice, and Duelist did in fact unlock after finishing off all the other monster kill titles. So, if anyone else experiences a simliar problem that seems to sort it out. Once again, big thanks to iNf3Rn0 Lan for the help.