Where is the Moresby Gas Station?

DeLuca

I'm in Act 2 at 43 locations. I've been told there are 45 and the gas station in Moresby actually counts as 2 locations (you have to quit to dashboard and reload the checkpoint for it to clock over). However i have explored to entire map with nothing left dark and i'm pretty sure i haven't run across any gas station!

The only gas station i found was in Act 1 on the resort, where you're sent to fetch gas and juice a couple of times. Apparantly there's a gas station in the supermarket district, and i'm guessing that's the place you go to through the sewers to look for food. I really hope i don't have to trek through those bastard sewers again WITHOUT the aid of the breadcrumb trail on the minimap this time.... :mad:

But even so when i was at the supermarket for the main quest i didn't see any gas station and couldn't leave the supermarket itself so i don't see how it's possible there's an entire gas station i have missed. Can someone shed light on this please? I want to get these 45 locations before moving on to Act 3. I hate this stupid city and its stupid punk gangs and its stupid legions of Infected arrghh :uzi:

Upper left quarter of the city. Easily missed if you're running. Easily located if you look out for the typical prices sign you see out front of petrol stations.

But basically it is literally a hut and a couple of pumps with a small forecourt. There is a vehicle available for you there so seeing the icon on your minimap would help you locate it too.

Upper left quarter of the city. Easily missed if you're running. Easily located if you look out for the typical prices sign you see out front of petrol stations.

But basically it is literally a hut and a couple of pumps with a small forecourt. There is a vehicle available for you there so seeing the icon on your minimap would help you locate it too.

Wait... so i DON'T have to run back to the supermarket? Oh son of a... i'm already knee-deep in sewer water and fat floaters!

Balls. Thanks for the help anyway, i'll have another look around the that area.

Edit: Found it now, cheers.

Edited by DeLuca

Really no reason to worry about locations till you hit the point of no return, and the game warns you

That's true, but if you get to the end of Act III with 56 locations it can be a bitch to figure out where the one was that you missed, since you have to sort through the Resort, City and Jungle. At least if he tracks it along the way it'll cut down on his potential sources for a missing location.

I had a friend at 56/57 at the end of Act III and he spent days searching for the last one. His game ended up locking up during loading because of all the oleander he was carrying. He had to restart at level 31 during Act II. He was doing side quests to level up and ended up finding out that his 57th location was the Chief's Office in the police station. Turns out that when our group of 4 went to the police station for the side quests, he never actually walked into the Chief's office. Turns out the loading freeze saved him from giving up on finding his last location.

Honestly imo I think the 72 locations was incredibly easy as long as you just do all the quests and whatnot, it was only hard for everyone because it wasactually glitched. Me and my friends all got it just by playing the game and enjoying the hell out of it, you shouldnt stress too much over it, I mean who wants to rush through this game anyways?

This is probably the funnest zombie game yet.

• 2 weeks later...