Master of Ceremonies boosting thread

Creech

Please use this thread to arrange teams for the Master of Ceremonies achievement. The old one was almost 100 pages long and had posts from two years ago, so it is now gone.

As a reminder, you need 17 people to do this...one to be the dedicated server, and 16 players. It is a good idea to get a group of 20-25 before trying because it is quite common to have some people be unable to join a certain host. Yes, it takes longer to run through that many people, but it beats having 17 people online and nobody can get it because not enough people can join in the room. It also gives some leeway in case life interferes with the gaming session (power outage, birth of a child, forgot, etc.)

Edited by Creech

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the date and time have been set. a msg went out to everyone that sent me a msg. only the confirmed names remain.

01) AMERICANsychos party1 leader

02) xV Snapper Vx confirmed

03) foxups confirmed

04) DaBIGWeave confirmed

05) BJOERNI confirmed

06) TheDiamondD confirmed

07) xHANDS of WARx confirmed

08) xDRxROCKSOx confirmed

01) ALT OdinElite confirmed

02) ALT Jon Mcloud confirmed

03) ALT

nobody leaves untill we all have the achvmnt

this group is being combined with another. ill update the players with the gameday as well as the time.

anybody else looking to get this achvmnt please get a hold of Jayour as he is starting another group

Edited by americansychos

guys i just posted that list send a msg and friend request and ill add u

I'm pretty sure it's safe that the list can look something like this, Oh and you actually need 17 people for this (or so I've been told), 16 players and 1 host.

1) AMERICANsychos

2) schultz02

3) Jayour

4) Druid666

5) LostInRapture

6) Foxups

7) DiamondD

8) MaNNioN X

9) Cannibalization

10) Wibbletaru

11) Unluckyclover

12) xWDGx mntlmnky

13) BJOERNl

14) Shinobi273

15) BaRrOwLaNd

16) IRON Staypuft

17)

So, Basically we just need 1 more player minimum to get this achievement, But it's always best to have a few stand-ins! :]

is there a group started yet?.. if not i will b happy 2 start 1 just contact me with a friend request and msg and i will update this post

1) AMERICANsychos

2) schultz02

3) BJOERNl

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

I'm up for this, GMT+1

GT: BJOERNl

I'm pretty sure it's safe that the list can look something like this, Oh and you actually need 17 people for this (or so I've been told), 16 players and 1 host.

1) AMERICANsychos

2) schultz02

3) Jayour

4) Druid666

5) LostInRapture

6) Foxups

7) DiamondD

8) MaNNioN X

9) Cannibalization

10) Wibbletaru

11) Unluckyclover

12) xWDGx mntlmnky

13) BJOERNl

14) Shinobi273

15) BaRrOwLaNd

16) IRON Staypuft

17)

So, Basically we just need 1 more player minimum to get this achievement, But it's always best to have a few stand-ins! :]

wow thanks for your help but i dont know you or 14 of the guys you added so lets leave it to me to update the list. if this a group you had and were waiting for others send me a msg so i have confirmations not just alot of names who wont show

Edited by americansychos

wow thanks for your help but i dont know you or 14 of the guys you added so lets leave it to me to update the list. if this a group you had and were waiting for others send me a msg so i have confirmations not just alot of names who wont show

If you checked the names against the people who have asked to boost this achievement in this thread you'll see nearly all of them match up, the only ones that don't are friends of mine.

Regarding no-shows I even added it's always best to have a few people extra just incase of no-shows! ;)

If you checked the names against the people who have asked to boost this achievement in this thread you'll see nearly all of them match up, the only ones that don't are friends of mine.

Regarding no-shows I even added it's always best to have a few people extra just incase of no-shows! ;)

thats great and all but i try to make sure that when i set a gameday that every1 shows. therefore i contact all players after i have heard from them. thats why i update my own list. but again thanx. i have been in contact with another gamer who has 8 so i will be combineing the groups and contacting those of you that ive texted