Brett Favre

DarkManX

Just wanted to get your thoughts are you excited? Extremely annoyed? Don't really care for him? What type of ratings do you expect from him?

Extremely annoyed. Favre is still a legend, but he's definitely lost all of his credibility...

every year's the same...

As for ratings, they are already out (he will be in tomorrow's roster update along with Vick):

Ratings in comparison to last year.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/firstcuts/entry/view/30389/brett_favre_will_be_in_the_aug._19_madden_update

Well I can't lie. I hate that he is back. But this is still better then Vick.

And what the hell? How is Vick's stats better then Farve?

Anyways. Can't wait for the new update.

Well his overall rating isn't better than Favre. Favre is overall 82 Compared to Vick at 73 overall.

Edited by DarkManX

Just wanted to get your thoughts are you excited? Extremely annoyed? Don't really care for him? What type of ratings do you expect from him?

I'm annoyed. He says he's retired, then coming back, then retired again, coming back - I can't take it anymore!

The only good part is that if the Eagles play the Vikings in the playoffs, we'll smoke 'em again just like last year.

bring it

If youre annoyed by it then dont pay attention to it. His saga, his legacy, his career.. and obviously he is pretty passionate about the game, let him do what he wants.

How can you not pay attention to it? Almsot everyday there has been something about Favre on tv or in the news. I used to think of him as just another guy in the league but now i hate him because his bullshit is way too overrated and talked about.

How can you not pay attention to it? Almsot everyday there has been something about Favre on tv or in the news. I used to think of him as just another guy in the league but now i hate him because his bullshit is way too overrated and talked about.

I feel differently at times, but at others I completely agree with you.

On the one hand, news of Favre making his way to Vikings training camp came extremely fast. I appreciate any form of Sports news which highlights the newest in developments and press conferences.

However, all summer and season long, SportsCenter is RUINED by the constant scrutinization of players like Vick and Favre. I can only hope there's no new controversy with TO in Buffalo. I want trade situations, highlights, and injury reports. I don't want to hear about secific people and their daily lives.

I feel differently at times, but at others I completely agree with you.

On the one hand, news of Favre making his way to Vikings training camp came extremely fast. I appreciate any form of Sports news which highlights the newest in developments and press conferences.

However, all summer and season long, SportsCenter is RUINED by the constant scrutinization of players like Vick and Favre. I can only hope there's no new controversy with TO in Buffalo. I want trade situations, highlights, and injury reports. I don't want to hear about secific people and their daily lives.

Well said I agree with you.