Catwoman Story Achievements broken?

Younicorn

Hey guys,

So I've completed the game on Hard difficulty and completed New Game + (100%), and while achievements like Sphinx' Riddle had worked, all of the story related achievements have not.

The achievements listed below have NOT unlocked, and I know I've completed all of them (twice):

Arkham City Sirens

Pick Pocket

Family Jewels

Has anyone else experienced issues with these, and if so, do you have a resolution?

Pretty maddening that these achievements are either broken or glitched, but I'm just looking for a way to make it so they actually WORK!

Are you playing on the PC? I know the PC version has a bunch of problems with achievements, but I haven't heard of them not unlocking on the 360.

If you're playing on the 360 then you can try loading up her missions from the main menu... I think there is an option like "Catwoman Episodes" or something like that.

Hmm... maybe you're doing something wrong? I know you have to save Batman for one cheevo to pop, instead of stealing the goods to Gotham.

And, for family jewels, you must collect jewels off of enemies, after story mode. So you do that one manually.

Try re-doing them by selecting them on the main menu. Thats what I did, and it seemed to work fine.

I know I'm not doing anything incorrectly as I've beaten the game to completion twice, including all the Catwoman content.

When I first got AC, I put in the code for Catwoman, and it unlocked all the story content.

It's simply not unlocking, and I went in last night and played through one of the stories from the menu, in which you fight the three waves of baddies when visiting Ivy, and nothing.

Terribly frustrating that I'll be missing out on around 80+ achievement points and there's no resolution...

:\

Are you talking about a different gamertag? Because all those achievements have unlocked on your Younicorn tag....

That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen, because while playing the campaign not once did the achievement pop or show up on my screen...

It's been driving me mad because as recent as two weeks ago it didn't show that I had unlocked the achievements, and now it shows they unlocked back in October?

Weird...

Hey guys,

So I've completed the game on Hard difficulty and completed New Game + (100%), and while achievements like Sphinx' Riddle had worked, all of the story related achievements have not.

The achievements listed below have NOT unlocked, and I know I've completed all of them (twice):

Arkham City Sirens

Pick Pocket

Family Jewels

Has anyone else experienced issues with these, and if so, do you have a resolution?

Pretty maddening that these achievements are either broken or glitched, but I'm just looking for a way to make it so they actually WORK!

i tell ya i would be pretty rich if i had gotten a dollar fo the hundreds of times i have read a thread, or heard someone complaining about ome game or ach being broke, i have been gaming on 360 over 6 years, and never once had any isue with any ach popping or not popping, when will u lil kids realize, its U not the damm game ughhh!!

• 1 month later...
i tell ya i would be pretty rich if i had gotten a dollar fo the hundreds of times i have read a thread, or heard someone complaining about ome game or ach being broke, i have been gaming on 360 over 6 years, and never once had any isue with any ach popping or not popping, when will u lil kids realize, its U not the damm game ughhh!!

Go get 1000g in Ghostbusters, then come back and post a picture of the payday achievement...