Contact Sega For updated 1000 points for Condemned

Here is a link to contact Sega for an update for an 1000 score in Condemned. If we get enough people they might provide a patch.

http://sega-us.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/sega_us.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=SbzPuSZi&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=839&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xODAmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0x

Here is what I wrote:

Hi, I loved the game Condemned for the Xbox 360, but I am disappointed that the game only had an achievement score of 970 instead of the normal 1000. Could you possibly install a patch that would allow 1000? Maybe you could do an achievement where if you bought Condemned 2 and have Condemned it would unlock. Or an achievement that if you scored all 970 points a 30 point achievement would unlock.

Thank you,

XXXX XXXXX

I'm about to start this game up next week and I fired a request off today. It'd be awesome if there's a full 1000 points for this eventually.

EDIT: I recieved a reply to my message from 'Edward' who said that there were no plans for a patch for Condemned and its missing 30 achievement points. Bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys actually read the post of Barrthnine ?

Have a look then: ;)

I'm about to start this game up next week and I fired a request off today. It'd be awesome if there's a full 1000 points for this eventually.

EDIT: I recieved a reply to my message from 'Edward' who said that there were no plans for a patch for Condemned and its missing 30 achievement points. Bummer.

It would have been definitely a great thing to have 1000G.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Done.

I don't hold out much hope, though, as the game is 2 1/2 years old and largely a "dead" project for Sega, especially with the recently released sequel. Also, if I understand current MS rules on extra content, anything that they do release would have to be free of charge, since the game shipped w/ less than 1000 total GS points.

So essentially, we're asking a multinational corporation to go back to work on an old project, spend time developing new content, and not charge us for it.

I suppose stranger things have happened. Here's hoping.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...