A Wild....

VirtualScot

My Horse And Me 2 appeared in Gamestation in Edinburgh. I captured it for 8 quid.....:woop:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/Oneaspi/100_0564.jpg

Nice, I found mine minus a cover in a bargain bin in a game store in Sydney for about the same price. Expecting to make a nice profit when I sell it on ebay.

Sounds like a really, really bad adult film...which, like this game, probably would not be worth buying either.

That made me laugh out loud and feel sick at the same time...If I found one for $10-$20 I'd buy it and sell it in a heart beat.

$80!!! What the heck.

I know...it's all about supply and demand...plus it's easy achievements and region free.

Wow such a rare gem of....crap. But still, a rare find is a rare find. For likely obvious reasons I can't imagine many copies were made so coming across one is not going to happen every day.

This made me go read Jackanape's review just for kicks. I couldn't stop laughing!

"You steer a horse in circles. At different speeds. Maybe you press a button to jump. That is about it. Part of my soul may have been taken away forever."

"The only thing perfectly formed here is the lead characters ass - but even as wonderfully toned as it is, it is not enough to lift this game out of the doldrums."

I don't plan on selling it. One reason is i like having rare games. Another is i understand from owning rare games that once the 360 goes retro it would not surprise me if it ends up becoming worth $300 or more.

Factoring in as well it's disc based media and many copy's will end up being destroyed by idiots who have no idea how to handle discs.

My copy has some nicks on the right side of the dust jacket and the dust jacket is a bit scratched when held under light. The disc is marked but not etched with scratches. I would replace the case but it's not common case you find games in.

As for will i play it? Possibly but i have just decided to start getting score again. And iam more focused on what games make up my score. So iam aiming for completions on some harder games to get 100% on starting with GTAIV soon once i finish up Fable 2.

I think it's all to easy to buy a bunch of easy games and get a high score with them. But they do help from time to time to boost score. So yeah in the future i might give this pile of shit a go.

Edited by VirtualScot

Says the guy with Viva Pinata on his games played list...LOL

Man you played a lot of games.

Viva is actually a damn good game. I am a huge Rare fan though, so I am biased.

But I was mainly j/k. But I refuse to play certain games like this Hannah Montana, or Avatar just for achievements. There are plenty of good games to play for gamerscore.

Real men wear kilts.

Real men can own and play a terrible game like this and man-up enough to admit it. Kudos.

My only concern for you VirtualScot is that you may want to gouge your eyes out or burn your xbox due to playing it. :p

I think trying to tackle the GTAIV multiplayer again will be having that affect :p