VERY BAD GAME ... not even better the first one !!

Painkiller Q8

How is the game?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How is the game?

• Very poor and bad !!
    • its average game and I like it.

Yea this game is terrible thank god I rented it not brought it. After playing the first one this game seems to be a huge leap backwards. We need more developers like Rocksteady to make these kind of games.

Im sorry but you guys are just jumping on a band wagon here.

I check the profile of:

Painkiller Q8 has 38 G

And Donbozza only has 160G so you are in no place to tell ppl how long it takes to get 1k.

Its bad form to judge a game after 1 level guys. You might actually persuade someone else not to buy it when you have barely played it!!!

Anyway I have 1000 G and I say its much better than the first. and would give it 65% - which is not bad. Not everything has to be 99% perfect to be worth playing.

Edited by The Dauntless

BTW I hate Red Dead Redemption. Its such a bad game and nowhere near as good as the first one. Everyone should not buy it and should post below to say they hate it too. Then we can all think the same thing and all be popular!

See. Thats what YOU sound like :o

F.Y.I. The Dauntless, I 1K'd this game before I posted my comments, I just haven't been able to get my xbox online cause my router is being retarded.

The only way this game can be considered better than the first is that is shorter and easier. There are only 8 levels and most of them can be finished in less than 15 or 20 min. The graphics are bland, the game play is tedious, there's no real sense of speed when flying, the destructible environments aren't particularly destructible, the camera does weird things when targeted enemies go off screen, the voice acting is decent though. Unless you're a huge shell head fan or you like throwing money away I wouldn't consider this a worthy purchase, but by all means rent for easy points.

Most of the 100 kills with XXX achievements come naturally if you mix things up a little. By the time I got the rest of the achievements there were only a few I had to grind and that didn't take long.

No didn't really expect more, I guess I was hopeful that they would succeed in making it better. Maybe they should just stop charging as much for these rushed movie tie-ins, expecting people to pay as much for this as they do for A-grade titles that took many years and huge teams to develop seems a bit ridiculous.

/\ fanboy alert ;)

I got most of the achievements quite quickly in the first game but some of the achievements in IM2 sound quite time consuming eg getting 100 kills with most of the weapons

I'd say he was stating his opinion same as you were. I can't wait for the game I loved the first one. Does it make someone a fanboy because they enjoyed a game you didn't? I hate the Halo series but I don't call everyone who likes it "fanboys"

(Although there are a lot of them out there).

Ok.. I will play it because I already got some achievements by mistake :S

BUT I'm telling you... the game is CRAP !!!

lool look at the texture and the poor 3D models .. I think they made the game in 3 days...

@The Dauntless I didn't come and complain about an AAA game .. I talked about a game and even Iron Man fans will hate it..

;/

I'd say he was stating his opinion same as you were. I can't wait for the game I loved the first one. Does it make someone a fanboy because they enjoyed a game you didn't?.

No, he didn't just state his opinion like I did. Feeling the need to attack everyone's view for not loving the game and it was more of less serious comment hence the smiley icon (some need to lighten up) If people like the game, good for them

Almost got all the achievements and imo its not a good game, ok rental if you have time to kill and/or want to boost your gamerscore.

Edited by fivebyfive200

I am getting the game tomorrow then I will ba able to tell for sure whether or not I like it. I like Ironman but he's not my fav I just genuinely enjoyed the first game. With Warmachine I can't see me not liking this title though.

EDIT: I played the game and so far I love it. Graphics are poor compared to other games but the fun factor is a 9/10 for me. @poster I didn't vote because you didn't have an option for people who loved the game.

Edited by Darth Cuda

For £6.25 I'll take 1000G in practically a day, yes its bad but so was the first but it ain't like its unplayable being a movie license game I didn't expect much anyway its not often you see a lot of effort put into these games as they're rushed out for film release.

Edited by Dead Herb

To be honest I kinda agree with The Dauntless on this one, I mean even the poll itself is very biased, there's no option for "I thought this was a great game" like Darth Cuda pointed out, some people might feel that way. I've just put the second one in, finished the first one tonight (thought I may aswell get round to it as I bought the 2nd one on release day) I wouldn't say it was really terrible, it was quite fun... plus, I got to be Iron Man, which is awesome, no matter how much of a pain the controls were sometimes, I was Iron Man, and I'd say anyone who loves Iron Man would like this game just to play as him.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I think your opinion should be backed up by reasons. Purely stating "I hate this game, it's poor and it sucks" doesn't give me any information as to why it may or may not be a good idea to purchase or rent this game. For instance, if this opinion was based on graphics alone (which Painkiller Q8 later stated it was) I'd still get the game, because to be honest, graphics in a game don't really bother me, it's how much fun I have playing it that I judge it on.

I was pretty disappointed in this game. I really hoped for much more than it turned out to be. At least it was an easy 1k.

Actually I don't see how ppl are 1K this in a day. A lot of the achs take time kill 100 with XXX...and finishing game at least Twice with each char (unless you are jumping right into formitable). Then again I'm playing because I enjoy it not for easy ach Points maybe that is the difference.

• 4 months later...