Dead online, who wants to play?

EvilTommy

Hi there ;) as the title says, this game is dead online. I have been searching for 2 days and found only one game after many many attempts. That game was filled with arrogant french brats that voted to kick me the moment i stepped in, "pr*cks", probably ruined their precious boosting game. Anyway thats the only game i found so i was wondering if there is anyone out there that fanzy a match or 10 online. Need 5 more to start one. I am also after survivor mode and to do 50 waves :eek: just send me a pm on my gamercard and ill get back to you :woop: hopefully 5 more people would join and we can have a good match online :uzi: . As you can tell i am a bit of an achievement hunter so i will definitely try to get what i can, and return the favour :) I dont usually request like this but its such a shame when games dies out online as its forcing me to do this :(

Sorry but just consider this thread dead. I had 1 person nice enough to show intrest in the 6 days i have been trying to get a game. I have now sold my game as i have done what i can out of it. Just disregard this post. Shame there was no intrest in this game

• 1 month later...

Hi there! I just got this game today and i notice that the online is dead. It's a pity you already sold it, cause i would like to complete this game.

Anyways if someone is interested just add me. Im silver rigth now, so i cannot play, but i can add you and when i get gold ill try to play this game online for sure :)

My gt is STARS Nightmare (with space)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

hey I am up for online play, even though it is pretty dissapointing in ways. note I do not use mic, with randoms lol. Not that I have anything against people I dont know, its that I am not a chatty game player anways. But I am defo up for online play, for the achives. A few of my mates are getting this, and they are up for the inversion mode for sure. Ill see if I can pursaude them to do multiply also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This game has one of the worst sets of multiplayer achievements I have ever seen. Did they think they were making another Call of Duty or Battlefield, and that people would play it forever?

A waste of budget in my opinion, they should have polished the teammates' AI instead, which would make the singleplayer nearly perfect.

If there is ever a boosting group, I would be interested, but only in boosting the two wins, and maybe Invasion if it is doable with four people (I played with one random

guy, and I ran out of ammo on wave 4).

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi I am looking for players to play this game! 3 of us are just getting into it and are looking for others to play. Specifically we would like to play the survival - 50 round horde mode but would love to play anything.

Add any or all of us

Soldierboy

Blazzurr

Nawara Ven (I think)

We will be on tonight / around tonight and most frequently over the next weeks to months.

Please include msg with friend add... something like "looking to play Bianry Domain" :) Hope to see you online!

• 4 weeks later...