College Bowl Series

n1n3t33nd3lta

Well WVU his playing great against Oklahoma there defense is shutting down the Oklahoma offense. I thought Oklahoma was a sure win here but as of right now WVU defense is was to much and USC could have beat Illinois without half their team i mean how did Illinois get into a BCS bowl they got their pride taken from them.

USC could have beat Illinois without half their team i mean how did Illinois get into a BCS bowl they got their pride taken from them.

As my post above yours shows, I am a USC fan will second your opinion....but as for the pride being taken away....I don't think it's half as bad as Hawaii's loss...it was sad to see the poor Islanders take the loss. The fans were highly supportive, but the Warriors simply weren't ready for the big time.....I hate to see what happens when they open the season AT FLORIDA.

Meh, USC-schmoo SC. I would like to have seen them play Georgia. It would have been a great game, and better than the two games they were both in. Hawaii just got plain embarassed and USC preformed as they should have all year. I will give USC some credit, though, to not have a wide reciever worth a broke dick they did pretty good :p