hardest games

crusin

Well I don't have this game(would be intresting to find it) but I'll sure you it's hard job to get all achievements.

Mushihimesama Futari ver 1.5

You have to beat the game in Ultra mode difficulty to get all achievements +without any continues in that same difficulty (hope I remember right). Heres little clip from the game. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iFdnI-xfA&feature]Mushihimesama Futari Black Label GOD MODE Stage 5 TLB[/ame]

One I played that I know would be hard is Battle Fantasia because of a really difficult 100 point achievement. It's for getting a perfect against End of Deathbringer (a boss) on the highest difficulty and you have to avoid this 22 hit attack at least once while doing that.

I know Ninja Gaiden 2 and Devil May Cry 4 are also very difficult.

In terms of progression through the games story, I would say some of the hardest game I have played are:

• Halo 3
  • Gears of War
  • GTA IV
  • The Godfather
  • Dead or Alive 4
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Battlefield 3
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Where choosing a difficulty applies, I would of been playing the game on the hardest/second hardest difficulty.

I've always enjoyed taking my time through a games story/campaign, exploring the scenery before continuing, but it also has its negatives, especially with COD, since the enemy respawns over and over until you pass a certain point.

In terms of progression through the games story, I would say some of the hardest game I have played are:

• Halo 3
  • Gears of War
  • GTA IV
  • The Godfather
  • Dead or Alive 4
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Battlefield 3
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Where choosing a difficulty applies, I would of been playing the game on the hardest/second hardest difficulty.

No offense to your skill level as a gamer but Halo 3, GoW, GTA4, and CoD4 aren't that difficult. Halo 3 is a cakewalk on co-op Legendary as is GoW on Insane. GTA4 is just a long game that takes time to complete and the difficulty varies by what mission you are on but its not a tough game to beat. CoD4 on Veteran isn't a cakewalk by any means but it is a fairly decent challenge that can be beaten with patience. I haven't played the rest of the games you listed so I can't say anything about them.

EDIT: Of the games I commented on, I've beaten all of them on their highest difficulty as have many other users of the site.

No offense to your skill level as a gamer but Halo 3, GoW, GTA4, and CoD4 aren't that difficult.

No offense taken.

I am currently playing Halo 3, on Legendary, solo and it is difficult for me. I am not a patient kind of gamer, I love to rush and make my own Rambo moment, but it never happens. :p

Same thing would apply for Gears of War and COD4.

With GTA IV, I won't say I was bad at it, but I was not good. Also considering how controlling vehicles was just shit and player movement wasn't what I expected, it added a little step in difficulty for me.

It never helped that I was heavily into the Saints Row games as well, so I can kinda use that as an excuse. :p

If this was in terms of all achievements then it's Duke Nukem: Forever

Insane was a bitch and those mini games like pinball and ice hockey really tried my patience.

If its just progressing through the campaign then its

Dead Space 2 Zealot Mode

No upgrades at all I just did it first time through. Took me around 2 weeks to finish it. (25-35 hours)

Gears of War 2 Insanity Solo

Okay, maybe this isn't too difficult but it was the first game I ever did on the hardest setting. And I wasn't an experienced gamer at the time, probably took me anywhere between a week and a month to finish.(Memory's fuzzy so 20-40hours)

Halo Reach Legendary Solo

Just like Dead Space 2, I dived in straight at the deep end, by picking Legendary first. Boy this was tough took me around 2 months, however I didn't play that much so probably took me about 40 hours.

Games that I haven't finished yet, which are super hard: Zuma, Enslaved, Left 4 Dead 2 and Mass Effect 2. The latter isn't exactly hard, just haven't got round to finishing it yet.

You might as well stop reading now, if you made it this far, without me putting you to sleep:woop: As this last part is the order of the games and how difficult they were and probably won't interest you in the slightest:

Dead Space 2 9, Halo Reach 9, Duke Nukem Forever 9, Crysis 2(Supersoldier) 8, Perfect Dark Zero(Secret Agent) 8, Homefront(Hard) 8 , Mafia 2 7, Joe danger SE(Both modes)7, Modern Warfare 2 7, Gears of War 2 7, Black Ops (Veteran) 7, Alan Wake (Hard) 7, Batman Arkham City( Hard) 7, Assassins Creed 6, Modern Warfare 3(Veteran) 6, Gears of War 3(Insane 4P) 6, AVP (All easy) 6, GTA IV 6, Simpsons Arcade 6, Dead Space (Easy) 5, Asassin's Creed 2 5, Skyrim 5, Portal 2 5, AC Revelations 5, Vanquish(Hard) 5 ,Kinect Adventures 5, Saints Row The third(hard)5, L.A Noire5, Dante's Inferno4, Bioshock 2 (Normal)4, Bioshock(Easy)4 ,Halo : ODST (Normal) 4, Spatterhouse 4, Borderlands( Modded unfortunately) 4, Mass Effect 2 (Easy) 4, Bulletstrom( Very Hard) 4,King Kong 3, Doritos Crash Course 3, Simpsons Game 2, Rango 1, UP 1,

The numbers on the last bit mean how difficult it was out of 10.(Obviously) Remember that last bit was only really for my interest so don't moan saying how 'I don't care' and it also proves how I've done nothing all day when I should desperately be trying to get an achievement on GOW 3 which ends today(Force Multiplayer)

I would have to say Assassin's Creed is kinda difficult for the flags and one and feathers in Assassin's Creed 2 other than that its all really a matter of patience and how long you want to spend on that game.. I ended assassin's creed two with 99/100 feathers I screamed so loud and now I am combing for that one last feather >.<

I didn't have to much trouble getting Achievements in Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II, I didn't start hunting for Flags n Templars (AC I) and Feathers n Glyphs (AC II) until I found a checklist so I could check off each Flag, Templar, Feather or Glyph once I found it. Some of the trickier ones though are the combat challenges and getting 100% DNA Synchronization can be hard only because of those Informer Missions.

I think Hexic HD.

^ This. To this day I STILL can't get the three Black Pearl Cluster, let ALONE a Star Flower made from them

Peggle is gonna be tough for 250g. I currently have 145g on this and will get the 30g achievement for 100% clearing all levels soon.

Hexic HD I have 1 achievement left that is more luck than skill based.

Fear Files. Another tough one due to the fact the Instant Action maps I will have to clear on Insane difficulty.