Never got a nuke. You?

The problem with most people who can't get a nuke is they give up so easy. They play for a night with nuke on then get pissed and never equip it again. If you really want to get a nuke you need to equip it and forget about it until you get one. All it takes is a good start to the game, and a group of idiots who run out and dont take out your air support. If you are in a lobby who is shooting down killstreaks then join a new lobby. Other than that it just takes a little but of time and some luck. I find that once people get their first nuke the ones after that come much easier.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with most people who can't get a nuke is they give up so easy. They play for a night with nuke on then get pissed and never equip it again. If you really want to get a nuke you need to equip it and forget about it until you get one. All it takes is a good start to the game, and a group of idiots who run out and dont take out your air support. If you are in a lobby who is shooting down killstreaks then join a new lobby. Other than that it just takes a little but of time and some luck. I find that once people get their first nuke the ones after that come much easier.

You forgot to mention the group of guys you play with who watch your back while you use your OMA to refill your noobtubes.

AND take my quote out of your sig!!!

Most people that get nukes frequently are the ones with golden patience. They will be the people that will sit in one spot for 3min straight to get 1 kill.

Its all about getting off to a quick start. Do you ever have those games where you are 5-0 in the first minute of the match. At that point you just head over to a choke point for the last two kills to get your harrier. Then it all comes down to luck. You have to get lucky with a team of noobs or people who arent taking down air support. It also helps if you are on a good map where you can spawn kill people. Its not about going 25-0, its about going 7-0 as many times as possible and then seeing how the game plays out.

• 3 weeks later...

I never have. My highest killstreak is around 28, and a few other times I have gotten 25+ killstreaks...but like many others, I never have the nuke equipped. The other night is when I got that 28 killstreak and at first I was happy with that...but then I thought, "Dammit.... I could have gotten my first nuke!"

I guess I'll just do what some have recommended... just equip it, forget about it, and just play play play until I get lucky enough to get it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ya I can't ever get to that many kills in a row... I am too impatient and can't sit around for too long to try and snipe for it.. and as far as trying to run and gun I always get distracted before I can get it.. I think my highest is like 18 lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember two occasions that I "would have" and "almost had". I had gotten a 24 kill streak with nuke equip, then died. Another time I believe I had prestige'd and gotten over a 25 kill streak but didn't have the nuke purchased. I just felt so angry...haven't gotten close to it since both occasions. I know my younger brother has gotten it 3 times, lucky kids...

Everytime I got close I always die. Even camping which I don't do, I still can't get one. Im not bad at the game, just people skills got advanced enough I guess. Now I don't even equip the nuke killstreak...

People pay attention to kills and thanks to kill-cam...campers can never hide for a nuke.

I played the other night and went 22-0 on Karachi...I never equip nuke anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Only one in what will soon be three years since its release.

I remember, camping (LOL) at the stairs at the Spetznaz spawn where people from underneath could flank you from down there. I had a friend watch the back spawn (where the Spetznaz would spawn at the countdown) and I would set claymores at the stairs for people to walk up on them. Back in '09, claymore kills were SOO easy! Plus, since the game was still in its early stages, not many people knew every aspect about the map, so I lucked out. Had my ACR and killed people coming up the windows.

I don't think I will ever forget that moment in my gaming life, lol.

• 3 weeks later...