How many special vehicles can you have?

CoreOfBrutality

This question is just to ask if anyone knows how many specialty vehicles you can own at one time: Tank, dumptruck, helicopter, planes, all that kind of stuff. I don't have any of these vehicles yet but in the future hope to invest in as many as your allowed. Sorry if this subject has been covered before.

As far as I've noticed only one at the time!

So if I own a tank then I can not own a helicopter or plane? I know these vehicles are not garage vehicles, so im not sure how it works. Or even can i have two different types of helicopters or own all them and just call in the one I want? I mean it would be cool to have dump truck but not if i have to sacrifice that spot for a tank or helicopter. I am sure someone is around level 200 and has one or more of these vehicles.

So if I own a tank then I can not own a helicopter or plane? I know these vehicles are not garage vehicles, so im not sure how it works. Or even can i have two different types of helicopters or own all them and just call in the one I want? I mean it would be cool to have dump truck but not if i have to sacrifice that spot for a tank or helicopter. I am sure someone is around level 200 and has one or more of these vehicles.

Shit you got me totally wrong or I got your post wrong lmao. You can buy/own as many vehicles as you want but as you as you call Pegasus to get it it's only one at a time. Sorry for that!

None, not fully sure if I want a tank yet and air vehicles are a waste of $$$ IMO

My only imput is I wouldn't recommend buying a helicopter. There are a ton of spots where you can just go and pick one up for free.

I always thought the reason to buy them was so you had access to them during missions, since they don't spawn at their usual spots.

I've a feeling that Rockstar plan to make vehicle access mean something (since you can see what types of transport other players have access to during the mission lobby, or something?), maybe for heists?

I always thought the reason to buy them was so you had access to them during missions, since they don't spawn at their usual spots.

Still didn't spent my Stimulus Money. At first i wanted the Tank but now i'm not sure. It's fun in freemode, i think. But useless during missions. 2.3 mio right now. Maybe i'll buy the Frogger (and the tank) or should i buy the Buzzard instead?

Is the Buzzard for 4 Players? On the Website it says 02.

Still didn't spent my Stimulus Money. At first i wanted the Tank but now i'm not sure. It's fun in freemode, i think. But useless during missions. 2.3 mio right now. Maybe i'll buy the Frogger (and the tank) or should i buy the Buzzard instead?

Is the Buzzard for 4 Players? On the Website it says 02.

Only two people as far as i know. I also think the Buzzard would be more useful than the Tank as far as online goes.

The only use I could see for having a tank in free mode is to be a troll and just keep killing innocent players. Therefore if I ever purchase a tank, I am sure it won't be used except for missions. The helicopters though would be useful for traveling the city in free mode or doing missions. So me personally would rather buy a helicopter then tank, and if you going to spend most your money then id go for the Buzzard or that Annihilator. Annihilator fits 4 I think but pretty sure doesn't have rockets, but does have miniguns

I bought a tank and hardly use it except for blowing up other tanks if someone is in one. Too risky driving around in it as everyone rams you to try make you a bad sport.

It did come in handy once thou when 3 members of another crew were camping near the custom garage and killing everyone trying to go in it or coming out of it. So I got my tank out and killed all three of them, They soon backed out of the lobby

http://gta.wikia.com/Buzzard

But ingame it says only 2

Interesting. I'll have to load up a Buzzard the next time my crew are on and see. I totally agree that a Buzzard is probably one of the more useful specials as you can call it in on a mission (and yes, it's true, special vehicles tend not to spawn in their usual places during a mission). Even more so if you actually can have 4 people on board. I'd really like the Lazer as well, but it's damn hard to target exactly what you want to hit sometimes.