Hunter Edition Pictured

VladimirK

Been looking for info and found this.

http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/157601-aliens-vs-predator-hunter-edition-looks-friggin-badass/Aliens_vs._Predator-Xbox_360Artwork4346Hunter%20360%20PEGI-noscale.jpg

This was the picture Sega released and said was the Hunter edition due out on February 19th.

Still can't find anything on how much it will cost though.

But thought I may aswell make a thread to show you if you haven't seen it since there isn't one already.

I think that Facehugger looks awesome though. Just hope it isn't too much.

In the US you can preorder it in Gamestop and probably a couple of other places. (Think it's $100)

In the UK, HMV have got it online for £60.

Edited by VladimirK

anyone know if this edition is available anywhere other than gamestop?

was wondering this myself, I loathe GS but it seems that they get exclusive rights to ALL special editions of ALL games. I hate supporting them, & I like supporting the more local shop I frequent, but I'm not going to go without the exclusive maps. Would like to know if they will ever be available for download also.

This was the picture Sega released and said was the Hunter edition due out on March 19th.

Still can't find anything on how much it will cost though.

But thought I may aswell make a thread to show you if you haven't seen it since there isn't one already.

I think that Facehugger looks awesome though. Just hope it isn't too much.

It will be priced $99.99 USD. Not sure how much it will cost in any other currency.

Would like to know if they will ever be available for download also.

Yes, they will eventually be released on the marketplace. However, the people who buy the Hunter edition get an early crack at the maps.

• 2 weeks later...
Exclusive map pack wtf? How will that work with people who don't get this edition, separate playlists? Anyhow, looks badass, I'm going to pre-order this thing as soon as my local Gamestop starts taking orders.

I think thats total bullshit that they added these extra maps for only hunter addition. Its a total money scam. People who dont get the unter edition then have to use MS points most likely.

And for the playlist thing, it better not do what World at War did, where you would end up finding a map u dont have and have to leave.

Haha, they are me me look bad by constantly bringing it forward :p

I think thats total bullshit that they added these extra maps for only hunter addition. Its a total money scam. People who dont get the unter edition then have to use MS points most likely.

Was it not announced that there would be one released each week from launch?

Don't know about costs though.

The Hunter Edition looks cool, but I'm gonna pass on it, mostly because I already have a life-sized Alien Facehugger plush toy from Palisades (with posable fingers!). Makes for a great Halloween costume. Link below:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Palisades-Alien-Life-Sized-Facehugger-Plush/dp/B000302CXA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1264090548&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Alien Life-Sized Facehugger Plush: Toys & Games[/ame]

Thanks to my relatives this christmas they got me two £10 pound HMV vouchers, so Im paying basiclly normal price for this :woop: Should be awesome, I loved both of the old pc games and films from both series, (Alien and Predator) I cant wait to be playing this. Also, here's a HMV link ;) : http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=310364