How hard is Horde?

xecutionx

How hard is Horde mode on Casual difficulty? Does it present a fun challenge, or is it simply run and gun at that difficulty?

I plan on completing Horde with a few friends on Friday. Since their is no real reason (achievement wise) to play on a difficulty harder than casual for the achievement, we might as well play on casual. But if its too simple, we'll opt for a harder setting.

If someone you know has beat it, and you start on Level 50, will it unlock? Probably not, but I guess I might as well ask.
nope it wont unlock, as I said in my post, Everytime you complete a wave it will give YOU credit for completing it. meaning YOU need to pplay and beat all 50 waves to get the achievement. there is no easy way around it

I was able to do all 50 waves with me and another person. Its not hard at all. You get credit for each wave you complete. Once you beat wave 50 the achievement will unlock. If your asking does it have to be in one sitting, the answer is NO. You can do 49 on day 1 and on day 2 start from wave 49 again

That's a relief! I thought I was going to have to devote 10 hours or something to this. Thanks for the info... Btw, if you all die in one round, do you restart from round 1 or the round where you died?

also when you have beaten level 10, the next 5 waves can be done in a matter of minuts. i mean like level 1,2,3,4,5 are easy as well as 11,12,13,14,15, and 21,22,23,24,25 and so on. it took 4 of us a couple of hours to do it all and were not that good.also if you ALL die you can just replay the last wave you were on (as dethklok said) we found Security is the easies map to do it on if all your party stays behind the laser beams. to confirm it dosent matter if you die as long as someone beats the wave hope this helped

also when you have beaten level 10, the next 5 waves can be done in a matter of minuts. i mean like level 1,2,3,4,5 are easy as well as 11,12,13,14,15, and 21,22,23,24,25 and so on. it took 4 of us a couple of hours to do it all and were not that good.also if you ALL die you can just replay the last wave you were on (as dethklok said) we found Security is the easies map to do it on if all your party stays behind the laser beams. to confirm it dosent matter if you die as long as someone beats the wave hope this helped

Do you have the option to play horde with bots? If so, Is it any harder and can you get the achievement that way?
I do not believe horde supports bots. I checked wiki but we could go on for hours regarding the authenticity of their sources. Basically, i'm 99% sure no bots but you can play by yourself and obviously with other people. it'd be cool with bots though...that one day when none of your friends are online.