Big Jump?

CLK GoDf4Th3R

• 2 months later...

any tips for getting this. I seen the ledge... but cant seem to reach it. Do you have to use a speed boost? or a jump? or both

EDIT: Ok, anyone else struggling with this, I found this method the best. Switch to the 1st person view, boost till half way up ramp, use the jump (pull back on left stick and flick forward)

Edited by TOBY DA THUG

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the advice. I finally got the last wheel set. Playing this game with your kids and then having it kick your ass is just embarassing. When we finally got it both kids started cheering when they saw the Achievement Unlocked icon appear. Now to just finish the Monster truck races.

LOL, yeah this took me a few tries too, but once you time the jump right while on the ramp, it was a piece of cake. The monster truck races were the hardest part of this shitty game, but even those aren't too bad once you take your time and don't rush the turns.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Having finally just got this after probably an hour of trying and even more reading posts etc it really is about timing the jump, switch on the top speed and boost cheats boost to just before halfway up, avoid the car on the left that seems to almost always be there (really annoyed me that thing, bloody scripted events -.-) and hit down then up to jump before you get to the top, doing this with the timings right i was actually worried i was going to clear it i was that high but thats not possible i realised after landing.