Do you and your gf game together ?

ARCANEVALORE

What do you and your BF/GF play if you game together ?

For me it's Halo reach, it's all my gf really likes I tried to get her to play gears but she won't :( so we just game it up on Reach and will continue to do so (When i'm unbanned from live XD)

Edited by ARCANEVALORE

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this question should be rephrased to girlfriend or boyfriend since there are a lot of girls who game as well. :)

I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment. However I got my ex-boyfriend playing video games with me sometimes. He was pretty bad at it, he had not played a video game before. I remember the first game he played was COD 4 modern warfare 2 and he couldn’t even get the character to go in a straight line, good times. :p

I got my gf to be a partial gamer if that makes sense. I started off with Halo series nothing wrong there, but now she'll play anything. I think the biggest leap for her as a gamer who doesn't like scary games was the fact she got into Dead Space and F.E.A.R.

Edit: She'll also played Fallout, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect. She is currently working on Metro 2033

I took the initiative to buy her live and a slim because I didn't want her to invade my Xbox

Edited by JDMBO1

Lol well I dont have a bf at the moment but when my ex and I were together we never gamed. He hated gaming, I once managed to get him to play Gears of War 2 for a bit but after 10 mins he wasn't interested anymore. So I used to spend most of my time gaming in my spare time, but I have friends from work who I get together with for gaming days these days its fun when you do it with someone :). I prefer things like Halo and Left for Dead in multi player.

Lol well I dont have a bf at the moment but when my ex and I were together we never gamed. He hated gaming, I once managed to get him to play Gears of War 2 for a bit but after 10 mins he wasn't interested anymore. So I used to spend most of my time gaming in my spare time, but I have friends from work who I get together with for gaming days these days its fun when you do it with someone :). I prefer things like Halo and Left for Dead in multi player.

I managed to get my gf help with the Highway to hell achievements in Gears 2 we did the guns blazing option and i needed it in co op to so that worked we tried horde she's like no thanks i'll stick to halo :p

I play on occasion with my girlfriend.

We've tried FPS (like Halo), but she can't get the hang of it, and douchebags online in social gametypes say discouraging stuff. Tend to stay away from stuff like that now.

She loves Rock Band (guitar, drums and keyboards, oddly since she's been singing for years), You Don't Know Jack (fun trivia) and racing games (like Blur and Forza).

I managed to get my gf help with the Highway to hell achievements in Gears 2 we did the guns blazing option and i needed it in co op to so that worked we tried horde she's like no thanks i'll stick to halo :p

Hahaha actually I lie I did get him to help with the multi player achievement on Lego Batman..... It took over an hour to finish the level because he spent the entire time killing me because he was bored LOL I was ready to hurt him by the end of it. Its gd when you have a partner to play with because there are so many achievements that you cant get on your own these days :)

Well with my boyf, we co-op all the time - I'm always aiming to get more kills or achievements in co-ops, COD4, Halo, Gears, RedDead, Lego games, L4Ds - even fables! although Fable 3 was a little laggy. Anything that has a co-op in it. We have gaming nights sometimes with group of people, normally I'm the only girl, the last girlfriend that came over with one of the guys whined that the controller vibrated, don't think she'll be back for the next one.

But i loves playin co-op with people I know and when I can!

I lack a significant other, so I can't tell ya.

But considering every single person I've ever been with (save for two) has been a gamer, I'm sure the next person I'm with will be a gamer.

Sooo... yeah.

Alright well with the ones who were gamers what were you both into if anything together ?

With one we played a lot of music games together, another mostly shooters (Gears of War 2 being the main game,) annnnd another mostly retro stuff.

Nothing like blood, guts, locusts and chainsaws to help a couple lose track of time :p I have yet to touch music games... Wait DDR :p but i'm awful at them me and the gf play that me more then her :o lol

I tried a couple years back. We played through maybe 20% of Crash Mind Over Mutant but it didn't stick, we are not compatible gamers. She did play a fair chunk of Paper Mario on the Wii but then got stuck and therefore sick of it. I didn't like Paper Mario and so didn't bother with it.

Oh and then there are the GH games, but her stamina quickly runs out with those games and she gets bored.