keeping track of seriously

GarudaFlak

If you add up your kill totals over Warzone, Execution, and Assassination, that "should" be your kill count for Seriously. Annex kills do not count. However, as I hope you know already, this is more of a guideline and not an exact count. Most people do not unlock Seriously at exactly 10,000 kills, most get it after, usually from around 12,000 - 15,000 kills, but some have reported getting as high as 20,000+ before it will actually unlock. Some people have also gotten it early, as early as 8,000-9,000 kills. So yes you can supposedly keep track but plan on getting a couple of thousand extra kills. If it unlocks on time or early for you consider that a bonus.

If you add up your kill totals over Warzone, Execution, and Assassination, that "should" be your kill count for Seriously. Annex kills do not count. However, as I hope you know already, this is more of a guideline and not an exact count. Most people do not unlock Seriously at exactly 10,000 kills, most get it after, usually from around 12,000 - 15,000 kills, but some have reported getting as high as 20,000+ before it will actually unlock. Some people have also gotten it early, as early as 8,000-9,000 kills. So yes you can supposedly keep track but plan on getting a couple of thousand extra kills. If it unlocks on time or early for you consider that a bonus.

tbh is the achieve glitched or is the method of tracking it just really dodgey. i find it odd that it would unlock randomly whereas if people are tracking it wrong i t would make alot more sense

tbh is the achieve glitched or is the method of tracking it just really dodgey. i find it odd that it would unlock randomly whereas if people are tracking it wrong i t would make alot more sense

I think that the method for tracking it is flawed. My guess is that there is some "invisible counter" somewhere that keeps track of kills towards Seriously, and it doesn't count kills the same way as the leaderboards. It seems like it usually undercounts compared to the leaderboards, which in turn has led to many people unlocking it several thousand kills over 10,000 according to the leaderboards.