Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~EDIT: I Boosted this with a group of people and no longer am playing the DLC~~

Hosting a boosting session tomorrow for anyone who wants to join. will be at 5:30pm EST should only take 1 or 2 hours at the most to get the Territorial achievement as well as the achievement for playing on all dlc maps. Then afterwards if anyone wants to we can boost some XP in the turret farm or just play normally cause ill still need to hit lvl 50. Send me a message if you want to be in on the boosting.

GT Diablo Himself

Edited by Diablo Himself

I just picked up the ultimate rapture edition so I need the achievements for playing and winning on each Rapture Metro DLC map. I'm also looking to boost to 50 (I'm already 40 and have speedy hacker plasmid unlocked). Send me a FR and a message if you want to boost or need another member for a boosting session.

Hey peeps! Looking to boost Mother Goose, Mr Bubbles-No!, Aqua Incognita & Territorial. Anyone who is interested in forming a boosting group or allready part of one looking for members please contact me.

My gamertag is bEATpREDATOR. Please message me to let me know what achievements you want to boost.

Cheers look forward to playing with you! :)